Elemis tsv 01/04/2017

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I soooooo want this. I soooooo don't need this as I am knee deep in MB shower stuff and have pots of night creams. I need some willpower now!

I soooooo want this. I soooooo don't need this as I am knee deep in MB shower stuff and have pots of night creams. I need some willpower now!
*sendingyouatonofwillpoweroverthebalticsea*

I received a sample of the body cream today! (Must be all the Elemis I've recently purchased! :mysmilie_17:)

I must say I didn't think I was particularly inspired by the description of the scent but it's actually lovely! It's difficult to describe scents isn't it, but I'd say it's reminiscent of a light sea spray coupled with a floral scent. It's very fresh smelling.
I'm converted.
Sounds good. Too good for me. :-D

I haven't received the sample yet but I must say I was tempted when I clicked on the link in the email. Should I succumb, this will be my first QVC purchase this year.

I got the email -and the set contains Pro Collagen Marine Cream, not the night cream!

No sign of any sample through the mail.

Suzyv the scent sounds lovely, I love the cleansing balm, but I'm still not buying. PCMC no longer cuts the mustard on my skin, and I think their handcreams are rubbish.

Nope, the set contains the Oxygenating Night Cream, the PCMC will be in a different TSV, not in this one. It says so on Facebook, on qvcuk.com, etc.

Last edited:
I got a sample through today and the body cream is lovely. It's a very subtle and light fresh scent.

Nope, the set contains the Oxygenating Night Cream, the PCMC will be in a different TSV, not in this one. It says so on Facebook, on qvcuk.com, etc.

Yet the link in the email I received made no mention of the night cream.... QVC strikes again!

The body lotion being only half size (100ml) is pretty mean I think.

My skin has also greatly improved since I stopped using foaming cleansers on my face.

You doooo not neeeeed this and will not buy it! You have plenty :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_50::mysmilie_50:

No, I don't, at least not any more, in other words: I came to my senses. The only product that is interesting for me is the serum, everything else I either have (the night cream) or don't want (the foaming cleanser because no foam for my face, the body care products because they have patchouli in them which doesn't make a dreamteam with my skin). :)

Good woman.

I get carried away with products, now I go look in the cupboard and realize there is enough to keep a small South American country goes for months.:mysmilie_15:

Just checked my stash spreadsheet and I have 5 Night creams!!! Also 5day creams!!! Mind you I think 2 of the night ones are Decleor balms which don't last very long. But one is an AD oil which lasts months. So I shall resist hopefully.

Yes, please, Ladies, go and check your stashes! :)
I also use the AD Oil and it seems that one bottle will last forever and beyond.

Well I've ordered it even though I have quite a bit of Molton Brown, some philosophy (which I don't really rate) and oodles of Elemis. The way I've justified it is that I recently had almost £200 worth of free face stuff from Good Housekeeping to review. So I've got a bit to spend that I've saved haven't I?"! :mysmilie_17:

Well I've ordered it even though I have quite a bit of Molton Brown, some philosophy (which I don't really rate) and oodles of Elemis. The way I've justified it is that I recently had almost £200 worth of free face stuff from Good Housekeeping to review. So I've got a bit to spend that I've saved haven't I?"! :mysmilie_17:

shame you dont like the philosophy ones cause i love them & such good value for what they are but like i always say its each to their own

Latest posts

Back