Elemis tsv 01/04/2017

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I've ordered it even though I have quite a bit of Molton Brown, some philosophy (which I don't really rate) and oodles of Elemis. The way I've justified it is that I recently had almost £200 worth of free face stuff from Good Housekeeping to review. So I've got a bit to spend that I've saved haven't I?"! :mysmilie_17:

How do you become a reviewer for Good Housekeeping?

Got a sample of the Samphire and Sea Lavender body cream. I can honestly say I was totally underwhelmed by it, couldn't smell anything.

Just taken delivery of my TSV.

The leaflet says Coming in July Launching in our next TSV, NEW Peptide 4 Night Recovery Cream-Oil.

Great, an oil in July....When the sun is shining and the temperatures are high, an oil is the last thing I want to put in my face, above all, a cream-oil which will be richer than a regular oil..... I think it is "the Oil Year" for Elemis this year, this new one is the third already.

What else is on the flyer? :-D

Listening to Keelie and Jill try to out take one another �� Does Keelie always gabble like that ? Hoody blell!

Does anyone know the drop dates for the auto-delivery please? I can't find it on their site.

I like triactive now renamed Dynamic Resurfacing cleanser, do they ever do this in a TSV?

I received this yesterday, and this is the first TSV in ages where I think I'll keep everything, my only slight question mark is over the foaming cleanser. Love the scent of the Shower & Bath Milk. I've got an Elemis facial booked at my stay at Champneys next week, so I'll ask for a sample of the cleanser to try and make up my mind after that. Looking forward to trying the serum. My first QVC purchase in 2017 so not feeling one shred of guilt!

I received this yesterday, and this is the first TSV in ages where I think I'll keep everything, my only slight question mark is over the foaming cleanser. Love the scent of the Shower & Bath Milk. I've got an Elemis facial booked at my stay at Champneys next week, so I'll ask for a sample of the cleanser to try and make up my mind after that. Looking forward to trying the serum. My first QVC purchase in 2017 so not feeling one shred of guilt!
Dips can you give me an idea of the smell of the shower and bath product. I am thinking of ordering this for my daughter as she is having an operation on Tuesday and want to treat her. She needs treats just now.

Dips can you give me an idea of the smell of the shower and bath product. I am thinking of ordering this for my daughter as she is having an operation on Tuesday and want to treat her. She needs treats just now.

I got a sample through the post, you be honest I couldn't smell anything.

Was tempted by this tsv, but have found other sites where the products are far cheaper and free delivery. As an example I placed an order with one company for Elemis after 11.30 last night, and it will be delivered free between 8.30 and 9.30 TONIGHT !!!!

Bettyboo, the fragrance is light and the best I can describe it is that it's like an upmarket "ocean/sea" fragranced candle. So it's fresh and light, not heavy and heady. Fragrance is such a personal thing but I hope I've helped?

The body lotion reminded me of the perfume "Cool Water" by Davidoff. It's nice and fresh but very subtle. I am still sitting on my hands at the moment trying not to buy. I am not that keen on bath/shower milks to be honest or foaming face cleansers.

Latest posts

Back