Lulu's Time Bomb TSV 12/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I could well be tempted by this - especially if it has a supersize glory days or flashback in it.

Flashback was in the last TSV as a supersize (as was the hand cream, the set is still available online), so I guess it won't be in a set in this size this time. And the Glory Days was a supersize in the TSV before the last one. I know because I bought them both. :)

Or is it once the night cream, once the day cream in a supersize with Time Bomb and then start all over again? Maybe this time it is going to be the intensive moisturiser as a supersize?

Any clues so far (I know, around a week before the TSV, but anyway...;-))?

The neck and jaw cream in the supersize will be part of the TSV called "The Big Deal Collection". See Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/TimeBombCo

What a coincidence because I was thinking to myself that if the neck and jaw cream in the supersize will be in the TSV, I might be in.... Does anyone use the cream? I have read it is a very good one.

The neck and jaw cream in the supersize will be part of the TSV called "The Big Deal Collection". See Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/TimeBombCo

What a coincidence because I was thinking to myself that if the neck and jaw cream in the supersize will be in the TSV, I might be in.... Does anyone use the cream? I have read it is a very good one.

I'm definitely in for this one in that case as I really rate the neck cream - still rate the Gatineau one more for the neck, but the Time Bomb one is better for the ole jowls I've found

There is a picture of the upcoming TSV on Time Bomb's homepage:
TB_MarchTSV_SmallBox_UK_r1v1.jpg

https://www.timebombco.com/

So what do we get: I see the already mentioned neck and jaw cream (the silver tube) 100ml, the cleanser 200ml, Complexion Cocktail H2oOmega (150 ml?) and the Collagen Bomb which should be the 50ml size. All of the products are supposed to be in supersizes.

Last edited:
There is a picture of the upcoming TSV on Time Bomb's homepage:
TB_MarchTSV_SmallBox_UK_r1v1.jpg

https://www.timebombco.com/

So what do we get: I see the already mentioned neck and jaw cream (the silver tube) 100ml, the cleanser 200ml, Complexion Cocktail H2oOmega (150 ml?) and the Collagen Bomb which should be the 50ml size. All of the products are supposed to be in supersizes.

Thanks Ani, this looks like a great TSV but it will come down to price for me on the day - have you tried the Take off Time cleanser and if so, what were your thoughts? I actually liked the collagen bomb on my skin, but the texture took some getting used to for me.

No, sorry, I haven't tried the cleanser yet, I am with the Balancing Cleanser from Alpha-H at the moment. But as the Time Bomb Cleanser contains exfoliating stuff I don't think I will use it daily, my skin is a bitch sometimes, you know? I exfoliate once or twice a week, depends on if I forget it or not, and I will continue to do so with the Time Bomb Cleanser.
So, with the upcoming TSV I have my Time Bomb line-up full.:)

By the way, does anyone know how many TSVs Time Bomb have per year? I think they only have two, right?

No doubt this has been discussed on this forum in the past but can anyone who uses the Complexion Cocktails tell me when/how they use them? I just started using the H2Omega one and I am not sure whether it's as well as, or instead of a toner and/or serum, or between the two perhaps? I would love advice if you have any.

Haven't used them yet but I would use them instead of a toner when starting my personal Time Bomb Experience. I have heard that one of them is supposed to be used after the cream? Cannot remember which one, I think it was in one of those videos of the past TSVs on YouTube. Or are those cocktails supposed to be used as the Korean "essences"?

Haven't used them yet but I would use them instead of a toner when starting my personal Time Bomb Experience. I have heard that one of them is supposed to be used after the cream? Cannot remember which one, I think it was in one of those videos of the past TSVs on YouTube. Or are those cocktails supposed to be used as the Korean "essences"?

Thank you very much, Ani. I'll have a look on the internet and YouTube.

Never tried this range but I'm tempted by the good things I've heard about the neck cream and my current stock of cleansers and exfoliators is nearing the end so that may just sway me.

I use the cocktails sometimes, I use them instead of toner before moisturiser.

I'm out for this one, collagen bomb doesn't do it for me, the neck cream is ok, I don't use her cleansers & I wouldn't buy for the cocktail alone.?

No doubt this has been discussed on this forum in the past but can anyone who uses the Complexion Cocktails tell me when/how they use them? I just started using the H2Omega one and I am not sure whether it's as well as, or instead of a toner and/or serum, or between the two perhaps? I would love advice if you have any.

AndiK, my own personal use of the cocktails is like that of the Hydrafloral water - after toning and before serum/aromessence. Technically, the correct way to do it as is after serum etc and before moisturiser, but I find I get more bang for my buck doing it this way and they do seem to make a difference to my skin...I think.

So you really do use them as an essence, right? I was wrong then, sorry. You cleanse and tone as usual, right?

So you really do use them as an essence, right? I was wrong then, sorry. You cleanse and tone as usual, right?

Ani, I don't think there is a 'wrong' with these things, it's just I've experimented with them at various stages in the moisturising process and found that's the best stage to use them for my skin. :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back