Meet The Beauty Experts TSV 10/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've received my Studio 10 TSV today and given it a try out. First impressions I really like it all especially the eyebrow and lip pencils. Foundation although dark in the pan looks fine on. I used fingertips and my Doll 10 no3 brush which looks very similar to the Studio 10 brush. I didn't use any concealer instead used the foundation all around the eye area and it's done a pretty good job and feels comfortable. I've had it on a few hours now and it's not greasy. The lip and cheek is nice too and I used a bit on the eyes like they said you could and would do so again if I couldn't be bothered or didn't have eye products to hand.

I've received my Studio 10 TSV today and given it a try out. First impressions I really like it all especially the eyebrow and lip pencils. Foundation although dark in the pan looks fine on. I used fingertips and my Doll 10 no3 brush which looks very similar to the Studio 10 brush. I didn't use any concealer instead used the foundation all around the eye area and it's done a pretty good job and feels comfortable. I've had it on a few hours now and it's not greasy. The lip and cheek is nice too and I used a bit on the eyes like they said you could and would do so again if I couldn't be bothered or didn't have eye products to hand.
Thanks for update, glad you like it. Just got home and opened mine, unfortunately my 5 piece set is only a 4 piece as I'm missing the brow pencil!! Most annoyed, don't know whether to phone or email!

Thanks for the report. Very pleased to hear you like the pencils since I was most interested in them.

Thanks for update, glad you like it. Just got home and opened mine, unfortunately my 5 piece set is only a 4 piece as I'm missing the brow pencil!! Most annoyed, don't know whether to phone or email!

Hope you get it sorted. I hate it when that happens and it happens far too often with QVC TSV's.

Hope you get it sorted. I hate it when that happens and it happens far too often with QVC TSV's.
QVC got back to me yesterday (by email as I requested) after I called them on Monday evening. They didn't know whether vendor would replace missing item or I'd have to return so had to wait while they found out. Allegedly I will receive brow pencil in 7 - 10 days direct from Studio 10. Just had a look at the reviews and most are not favourable with many only liking one or two products. I think I quite like the foundation, I haven't found it in the slightest bit greasy looking as some reviews suggest. I like the primer serum but have only used around the eyes. The lippy is OK on me, not much staying power though. The lip pencil I found to be really hard but I do have a very cold house and it may be better in warmer weather. The brow pencil - oh wait I didn't get one! Hope it does turn up. I noticed two reviewers were missing their lip pencil and one had wrong shade of foundation! Sounds like a shambles as usual. Anyone else order?

Latest posts

Back