Meet The Beauty Experts TSV 10/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've tried a sample of the "miracle" serum and it did nothing for me...my skin must be perfect already! :mysmilie_857:

I'll see if I can make it in M&S as I got curious about this brand , foundation reviews are all 5 star. All the rest I'm not interested in except the brow pencil.

I'll see if I can make it in M&S as I got curious about this brand , foundation reviews are all 5 star. All the rest I'm not interested in except the brow pencil.

Marina, let us know what you think - certainly this looks like a 'bargain' but the not great reviews for some of the products on Q and the over-inflated prices make me very dubious.

Marina, let us know what you think - certainly this looks like a 'bargain' but the not great reviews for some of the products on Q and the over-inflated prices make me very dubious.
I will Tarketta, only I will be going after work and won’t be able to take advantage of the natural light.
The Teal eye pencil I got at home is total rubbish and £22 in the shops.

Just done the link to the website & it says 'Shop what's trending now'.I may be a dinosaur but who comes up with this carp?

Looks like the tube might be Hydra Lift I-Corrector, a peach toned colour corrector.
I also thought it may be Hydra Lift I-Corrector, but then there's a lip pencil in the TSV. I have checked both QVC and M&S and there's no lipstick of this shape.

It would appear it is the lip/cheek product not the hydra lift I corrector. Debbie Flint's mate gives a review of the TSV here http://www.backtoyoubeauty.co.uk/2017/03/studio-10-picture-perfect-collection.html

:mysmilie_15: that's the best laugh I've had in ages. :mysmilie_15: just look at that pout as she gazers in to the distance, the girl really thinks she's all that, but to me there's no difference in the before and after :mysmilie_15:

Disclaimer......I didn't read it, can't be arsed reading blogs especially ones when it's Fibby Flint related, you can guess the outcome of the TSV anyway without wasting time reading, it'll be "super! marvellous! amazing!"

****** hell another freebie she is on a good number here through her connections with DF.

My thoughts exactly!
They should dish some out to us on this forum, we'd always tell it like it is! Think of the returns they'd save on if real customers gave honest, quality assessments.

****** hell another freebie she is on a good number here through her connections with DF.

Gosh! How many daily products does she get? Embarrassing Freeloader who wormed her way through Fakebook! No words :mysmilie_867::mysmilie_867:

Studio 10 5 Piece Picture Perfect Make-up Collection
Item Number: 230748
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.98
P&P £3.95

A five-piece make-collection from Studio 10 featuring the fantastic Miracle Effect Priming Serum that helps to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as other fabulous anti-ageing cosmetics you'll love. Turn back time with this comprehensive collection that helps you to create a gorgeously glowing and youthful-looking complexion.

*Please note: If you were to buy each item individually from Studio 10 today you’d pay £170. So to get this collection for a TSV price of £44.98, plus P&P, is an incredible saving of over £120.

Your hero – if you've never tried the popular Miracle Effect Priming Serum before, now's your chance! Help your skin look its freshest with this hydrating and brightening serum that helps skin to feel firmer and fabulous.

Contains:

1 x Miracle Effect Priming Serum (15ml) - helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles while delivering other visible anti-ageing results
1 x Age Repair Perfect Canvas (9g) - an ultra-lightweight, colour-adjusting foundation with optical diffusing pigments that help to smooth and blur the appearance of fine lines, open pores and uneven skin tone so that you can enjoy a flawless finish
1 x Brow Lift Perfecting Liner (1.4g) - an ultra-creamy, long-lasting double-ended liner featuring a universal defining and shaping shade paired with a natural highlighter. Colour adjusts to your skin tone based on how hard you press
1 x Wake Up & Glow Lip & Cheek Flush (3ml) – in Peach; a fusion lipstick and cheek flush, in the perfect plumping pick-me-up shade of brightening peach. Fused with an ultra-hydrating balm at the core
1 x Age Reverse Perfecting Lipliner (1.4g) – a double-ended pencil with a universal shade that mimics the colour of lips to define, shape and minimise feathering, paired with a ‘halo’ nude tone liner to lift and plump. Infused with coconut oil, and anti-oxidant vitamins C and E; paraben free

How to use:
Miracle Effect Priming Serum:

Use on clean, dry skin to prime before makeup application
With fingertips, spread a small amount over entire face and allow to absorb into skin
Apply make-up as usual

Age Repair Perfect Canvas:

For an even, smooth base, apply over moisturiser and primer
Always start with less than you think you'll need - you can always layer on more
Only spot cover the main areas of the face and remember to blend out towards the edge of your face

Brow Lift Perfecting Liner:

Use the ash-coloured tip to define and shape brows
Apply more pressure for darker application
Use the nude tip to highlight beneath the brows

Age Reverse Perfecting Lipliner:

Use the natural lip shade to define the outer edge of the lip
Use the highlight shade on the Cupid's bow and the middle of the bottom lip to add fullness

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.230748

Hmmm may of been tempted if it was on EZ pay don't think I will get it as quite expensive with p&p nearly £50:mysmilie_12: no freebie coming my way.

I've gone for it, hope I've made the right decision. After watching the demo I realised I only wanted the foundation and brow pencil to try and I would have liked the brush for the foundation though as it seems to compliment the product so well. After momentary dithering I reminded myself that I talked myself out of the IT Cosmetics, Mally and Bare Minerals TSVs so deserved to take a punt on this one!

You can tell looking at SH blog that QVC had a hand in setting it up, the graphics and that, probably by the request of Fibby Flint convincing them that between the pair of them, social media wise they've got QVC covered, more followers equals more potential customers..............what am I on about "probably" more like definitely.

Just seen a bit of the tsv presentation and recognised the brand rep, she used to be on with the Jemma Kidd makeup range

Latest posts

Back