Meet The Beauty Experts TSV 10/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm definitely not interested - I have lip liners galore, brows like Dennis Healey, the foundation looks like Doll 10's conceal it which I have plenty of and the serum hasn't got great reviews

Phew, few more quid saved!

I am going to London @ the end of the month so will try to get to M&S as they are stockists & it should be in M Arch store & have a look at the Foundation & Concealer Palette, don't want the pencils or lip product.You could go on forever trying QVC brands spending the P&P.I am using the IT cosmetics TSV which I was happy with & have on Auto Del.May just take 1 more delivery?

The palest version looks too dark and yellow for me, and I really don't need any more foundations, plus the finish looked too "sweaty" for my taste. The lip/cheek colour would look dreadful on me, it's that peachy nude the MUAs say suits everyone but I'm the exception. Claiming the set's value would be £170 if bought separately is laughable - would anyone buy this range at the full price? There's plenty of choice if money were no object and I doubt I'd look at Studio10

Studio10 is a funny range; it only launched a couple of years ago but I've already seen bits and bobs from the range on sites that sell-of surplus beauty stock - like allboxedup. Ms Fodor was a driving force behind the Jemma Kidd range (as mentioned earlier) which was fairly short-lived - started in 2005, they pulled out of Boots in 2009 and after a brief dalliance in SpaceNK, the brand folded in 2011/12 ish.

I'm not into beauty but judging by the presenters and models on other shows - I am assuming they are all using this TSV today - they all look like someone during a fever - pale grey and sweaty.

I'm still tempted to try this but am not confident which colour to order. I haven't seen any presentations apart from the online video which didn't have a model in medium. I'm generally on the light side of medium I'm concerned the medium will be on the dark/orangey side of medium, light may be OK, in younger years I tended to prefer lighter rather than a darker match for foundation but these days I tend to look like the undead and am better to go warmer. Has anyone managed to suss out the colours of this? I am medium beige bare minerals, I'm light in Laura Geller but can also wear medium, light medium in Tarte etc.

Anyone ordered?

I'm not into beauty but judging by the presenters and models on other shows - I am assuming they are all using this TSV today - they all look like someone during a fever - pale grey and sweaty.

I agree about the sweaty bit, plus the guest really started to irritate me waving her hands about non stop. Actually, it was a no from me as soon as I knew about that lip/cheek thingy. I really dislike double duty products and the peach looked too orange or something. Now that I have ruled out this tsv, I can look forward to the Doll 10 on the 22nd!

I'm still tempted to try this but am not confident which colour to order. I haven't seen any presentations apart from the online video which didn't have a model in medium. I'm generally on the light side of medium I'm concerned the medium will be on the dark/orangey side of medium, light may be OK, in younger years I tended to prefer lighter rather than a darker match for foundation but these days I tend to look like the undead and am better to go warmer. Has anyone managed to suss out the colours of this? I am medium beige bare minerals, I'm light in Laura Geller but can also wear medium, light medium in Tarte etc.

Anyone ordered?
I ordered the light, I am fairly light bare minerals, fair Laura Geller, light Doll 10 and fair light neutral in Tarte.

I ordered the light, I am fairly light bare minerals, fair Laura Geller, light Doll 10 and fair light neutral in Tarte.

Thanks for the reply. Think you will find light good for you but I reckon it would be too light for me. But I'm nervous of ordering the medium as the picture looks so dark and on the orange side. I wish they had done a demo with the medium!

Thanks for the reply. Think you will find light good for you but I reckon it would be too light for me. But I'm nervous of ordering the medium as the picture looks so dark and on the orange side. I wish they had done a demo with the medium!
Have a look at the video demo for the foundation sold alone with the brush, they demo the medium on that. It might help you decide http://www.qvcuk.com/Studio-10-Age-....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-2-_-229391 mind you it does look much shinier in this than on today's TSV demos.

I agree about the sweaty bit, plus the guest really started to irritate me waving her hands about non stop. Actually, it was a no from me as soon as I knew about that lip/cheek thingy. I really dislike double duty products and the peach looked too orange or something. Now that I have ruled out this tsv, I can look forward to the Doll 10 on the 22nd!

Doll 10 TSVs are much more reasonably priced and always a very good value.

Latest posts

Back