Gatineau TSV 18/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Everytime I have caught Jill F lately she loves and uses everything well the same can be said with the TSV :mysmilie_11:
Also heard Pippa say the other day she hates all powder foundations, I am sure I have heard her say she loves BM mineral foundation and Laura Geller.

Gone for single drop on advanced deliveries. AHA body lotion and no skincare... Want to try the tan accelerator too.

I use tan accelerator throughout the summer months. I start a couple of months before my holiday and then continue until autumn time (however last year I continued through until December as I went away for Christmas).

I find tan accelerators really help my skin with sun exposure and so that's why I use them. I now find I actually turn a golden shade rather than from very pale, to red and then that burns and peals back to white.

I really like the Gatineau tan accelerator but I can't always afford it so I buy Ecotan from Amazon. This was the first tan accelerator I ever used and I think my Mum got it from QVC.

I bought this TSV and on AD as I love the tan accelerator, I like the body lotion equally and I wanted to try the hand lotion.

Latest posts

Back