Molton Brown TSV 14/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i am trying to be good. i have some huge shower gels from philosophy 2 i think and a couple from a oto just before christmas so will leave this alone unless its dirt cheap lol

Oh dear! Not good news for me. I have already bought the Bare Minerals and succumbed to the Kipling TSV. I will find the Molton Brown very hard to resist.

i am trying to be good. i have some huge shower gels from philosophy 2 i think and a couple from a oto just before christmas so will leave this alone unless its dirt cheap lol

Is that all you've got, boffy? That would be "nearly out" for me! But seriously, I'm looking forward to seeing what the TSV will be. I only just realised it was imminent.

Is that all you've got, boffy? That would be "nearly out" for me! But seriously, I'm looking forward to seeing what the TSV will be. I only just realised it was imminent.

i don't like too much of a stash something i try to avoid lol

Unless there is a lot of body lotion or the purple one, I expect to be tempted! I think Q are very keenly priced for MB, I have bought a few duos even when not on TSV or OTO. I am using up the handcream from the last TSV and although not keen on that red handwash, I do like the consistency of the handcream. I think is far superior to their body lotion.

first part

Q FB PAGE "Spring has sprung" im thinking lily of the valley & star anise

They've also got these new ranges out to complement the Rhubarb and Rose, with Vanilla and Violet body products and Comice Pear and Wild Honey hand products - they both smell lush!

i just cant see them being on Q just yet as there was a 50ml of lily of the valley & star anise in the TILI box

You're right SCW, they have only just been introduced in the MB shops - the Lily of the Valley smell is rather lovely too so I'd be very happy with that!

You're right SCW, they have only just been introduced in the MB shops - the Lily of the Valley smell is rather lovely too so I'd be very happy with that!

same i havnt tried it but smelt it in store & it was quite nice & i did think of the others you mentioned but though as there was 50ml in the TILI box i thought that would of been a hint to this tsv

same i havnt tried it but smelt it in store & it was quite nice & i did think of the others you mentioned but though as there was 50ml in the TILI box i thought that would of been a hint to this tsv

Spot on, SCW - this is the latest from MB's Gemma on Q's FB page

But I'll tell you now there's some Lily of The Valley in there and Rhubarb and Rose and more besides

For last Mothers' Day, MB did a gift box of R&R, Lily of the Valley (v. nice) and Honeysuckle with White Tea (OK but has a slight hint of furniture polish) for around £45. This January sale it was reduced to around £37. Needless to say I got one each time so what with my Q purchases I have enough R&R and LotV. I may look for another option on the day, they did have a very good ladies' trio of full size gels for around £40 but I had just splurged on the above box plus two other duos in the MB sale so have had to resist buying!!!!

For last Mothers' Day, MB did a gift box of R&R, Lily of the Valley (v. nice) and Honeysuckle with White Tea (OK but has a slight hint of furniture polish) for around £45. This January sale it was reduced to around £37. Needless to say I got one each time so what with my Q purchases I have enough R&R and LotV. I may look for another option on the day, they did have a very good ladies' trio of full size gels for around £40 but I had just splurged on the above box plus two other duos in the MB sale so have had to resist buying!!!!

Hmmm, the inclusion of Honeysuckle would put me off as I got that for the first time in a TSV from last year and really didn't like it - personal preference, but far too insipid for my liking and as you say, a tad eau de pledge. Plus I have loads of Rhubarb n Rose from a OTO I went berserk buying.

I'm hoping for a good deal on that trio of 'women's' shower gels that includes my fave, Japanese Orange - lush!

Latest posts

Back