Molton Brown TSV 14/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just don't especially fancy the smells in this TSV so I'm out and it doesn't look like there will be a OTO so hopefully my money is 'safe' and I can get that Yankee TSV without a hint of guilt ;)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't mention the YC TSV. I must not look, or listen, but I want those coastal ones very badly.

CC

I love Puritas, but I wouldn't call it 'bracing', it's a very soft 'floral' scent. The OTO is a good price too, it's a fragrance you can usually only buy at the outlets now, and I think it's £13 each for the hand wash & lotion at the outlet.

Good work, Tarketta, but also :sad:

I was sitting here ready with the phone and card to hand in case the JO trio came up! I was even prepared to miss the start of The Archers but no need now. Never mind, it's not as if I'm running out any time soon, LOL.

Good work, Tarketta, but also :sad:

I was sitting here ready with the phone and card to hand in case the JO trio came up! I was even prepared to miss the start of The Archers but no need now. Never mind, it's not as if I'm running out any time soon, LOL.

That's EXACTLY what I was waiting for - curses!!!!! Sadly I have run out of JO but have a Templetree to fall back on - hard times ;)

Been out for dinner this evening and the restaurant had MB rose & rhubarb hand wash in the ladies (with the mulberry & thyme lotion). The rose & rhubarb was surprisingly nice - def more rhubarb than rose though.

I used the wash and lotion at a hotel yesterday - first time I've tried MB for years. The scent of the lotion lasted for hours afterwards.

Do they all last a long time these days? I remember going off the range as it didn't last or smell any different to the el cheap versions.

Latest posts

Back