Clarks Shoes TSV 15/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ordered the Sand version before it sold out. I bought a similar pair in the Clarks sale a year or two ago; they look high but the platform reduces the incline considerably. I can't wear high heels other than wedges like this. When QVC offer an open-toe in a wide fit I size down to a 3 and they fit perfectly. I won't walk far in them but I like to have a couple of pairs that aren't flat, sensible and frumpy.

I agree, I bought a similar Clarks TSV last year in yellow and wore them a lot, everyone loved them, so I've bought the Sand in size 5. I hope they're as comfortable as the yellow ones. I like a platform like this with lightweight trousers in the summer. I live in flats at work so it's nice to have something frivolous now and again.

Very high. I broke my leg falling off of something similar years ago. I wasn't drunk ! I was late for work....

I know what you mean! I love wedges as I always thought they were safer than high heels but busted my ankle on holiday falling off them-ouch!! Not very glamorous limping around but at least I had my Betula flip flops which saved the day lol.

I ordered the Sand version before it sold out. I bought a similar pair in the Clarks sale a year or two ago; they look high but the platform reduces the incline considerably. I can't wear high heels other than wedges like this. When QVC offer an open-toe in a wide fit I size down to a 3 and they fit perfectly. I won't walk far in them but I like to have a couple of pairs that aren't flat, sensible and frumpy.

I have a lot of shoes I can't walk in! I call them my "sitting down shoes" I'm sure I'm not the only one. Watch how many presenters in heels keep lifting their feet to avoid the horrible "ball burn" I do mean the balls on your feet of course just in case anyone thinks I'm being crude lol.

Latest posts

Back