Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Lisa Riley’s Back and Better Than Ever With Her Brand New Autumn Clothing Line, Exclusively at Ideal World

We’re excited to announce that TV favourite and Loose Women panellist Lisa Riley is returning to Ideal World with style to unveil her brand new autumn clothing line.

After winning multiple plus size awards, Lisa decided to launch her own clothing label ‘Just Be You’ exclusively with Ideal World to overcome the disappointment in styles previously offered to her. After sharing her amazing weight loss journey with the nation, Lisa created her collection of clothing and garments to make you feel “confident, sexy and beautiful.”

The TV favourite says “Of all my collections with Ideal World, this is by far my ultimate favourite. I feel the fabrics, colours and the unique “me” style comes across 100%. It is fashion for everyone. I hope you love it as much as I do!”

Read More

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Unable to View Gemporia Broadcasts Via Website For Last Few Days

....am I the only one?

Tough times don't last, tough people do.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Janey View Post
      ....am I the only one?
      Tried from my I Pad but cannot get onto live auctions .I don't usually watch online anyway. There are strange things going on with jewellery channels these days.Dont know if they will all survive .

3.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

I have just tried on firefox and was successful. Although it was Adina so I promptly closed it down.
      Likes angel.vamp liked this post

5.    Sponsored Link

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising