Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World announces exclusive arrival of Linda Lusardi’s brand new My Miracle Caviar & Pearl Skincare Range

TV favourite Linda Lusardi is back with the new generation of her My Miracle Skincare range, available exclusively from Ideal World TV from 2pm on Tuesday 23rd May. Based on the original My Miracle Swiss formula containing Caviar and Glacial water, the new collection now incorporates Pearl into its ingredients for added radiance. Linda herself has worked directly with skincare experts to personally develop the new range and remains passionate about creating the perfect skincare products, that not only she loves, but everyone else will too.

A huge hit with Ideal World audiences, the My Miracle range is much loved and its new products won’t disappoint. Included in the collection are:

Lusardi My Miracle Caviar & Pearl Neck and Decollete Cream 50ml (Twinpack £29.99) – designed to smooth the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and creping on the neck and decollete area. A non-sticky cream with a lifting agent, giving the appearance of smooth, toned skin.

Read More

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
      Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Glittergirl View Post
      Have you tried Summer Scoop? It's delicious and think it't my new fav!
      summer scoop is gorgeous. i dont like fruit scents but this one crosses the boundary of foody scents love it

› See More: Yankee Candle TSV 17/03/17

Post Thanks / Like

Can't be long until the second drop is delivered now, can it?

I had a good sniff of the new fragrances in a shop today - the guava one is GORGEOUS, it felt like an amalgamation of Mango Peach Salsa and Pineapple Cilantro. The perfect Summer fruit fragrance. Viva Havana is very similar to Oud Oasis. Surprisingly, my least favourite of the lot was the Mojito one, it smelt a little odd to me, didn't particularly remind me of a mojito - but probably once it's lit it'll fulfil it's potential!
      Likes Scandi Princess , Tarketta liked this post

3.    Sewing Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ellaaa View Post
      Can't be long until the second drop is delivered now, can it?

I had a good sniff of the new fragrances in a shop today - the guava one is GORGEOUS, it felt like an amalgamation of Mango Peach Salsa and Pineapple Cilantro. The perfect Summer fruit fragrance. Viva Havana is very similar to Oud Oasis. Surprisingly, my least favourite of the lot was the Mojito one, it smelt a little odd to me, didn't particularly remind me of a mojito - but probably once it's lit it'll fulfil it's potential!
      According to Mazza's trusty spreadsheet, the Havana collection jars are due towards the end of May. I must get to a shop and try them as they do sound lovely, the way you describe them, although I would have expected the Mojito one to be nicer.
      Likes Scandi Princess , Ellaaa, Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think the Mojito one was unpleasant, I was just surprised. I was expecting it to be a fizzy-lime type smell, but it smelt a bit more flat... if that makes sense?! I'm sure it will smell great when it's lit, probably needs the mid and bottom notes to come through when it's burnt for the complete 'mojito' experience :)
      Thanks AndiK thanked for this post

6.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Oh thanks for that! I have been thinking I still have chemo side effects as I couldn't smell the coastal living but Scandi Prince could although he did say it was subtle. I think if you sit in a room for a long period of time with the candles lit, you don't notice the fragrance so much. When my Prince rides home on his steel horse (motorbike) he can usually smell them by the front door which he says is welcoming but he can only smell these when he opens the lounge door. I am looking forward to the next drop though.

Likes boffy liked this post

8.    Gemporia