Yankee Candle TSV 17/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm just putting this here as can't find the YC TSV thread and it may not be the TSV anyway. But the website has a pic of three new large jars on AD, not single item, and it is sold out. They are Sea Air, Coastal Living and Garden by the Sea for £39.98. That set has my name all over it!

I'm just putting this here as can't find the YC TSV thread and it may not be the TSV anyway. But the website has a pic of three new large jars on AD, not single item, and it is sold out. They are Sea Air, Coastal Living and Garden by the Sea for £39.98. That set has my name all over it!

Oh my gawd, PLEASE say that's the TSV as those are the scents I was hanging on for and why I didn't buy the 4 drop TSV - pleeeeeeease let it be so!

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Coastal Living Large Jars TSV 17/03/17 £39.98 + post

Single Drop

Auto-Delivery Yankee Candle Set of 3 Coastal Living Large Jars TSV 17/03/17 £39.98 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.707204

in the First drop you get

Sea Air
Garden By The Sea
Costal Living

View attachment 13630

in the Second drop you get

Viva Havana
Cuban Mojito
Delicious Guava

View attachment 13631

in the Third drop you get

Vibrant Saffron
Mulberry & Fig Delight
Autumn Glow

View attachment 13632

in the Fourth drop you get

Crackling Wood Fire
The Perfect Tree
Christmas Magic

View attachment 13633

I get confused with the various ranges. Are all or some of these regular UK ones? Or are they US specials which will either be QVC only or limited availability over here?

I get confused with the various ranges. Are all or some of these regular UK ones? Or are they US specials which will either be QVC only or limited availability over here?

I think these are the UK specials vs the US specials that were in an earlier TSV, so they will be available in the shops...I think

Really fancy that first drop (garden by the sea sounds lovely), however, if I'm going to buy the MB TSV then I can't do both. Decisions, decisions.

CC

Yes these are new 2017 UK fragrances (well three of each set of four). The first AD this year had the first U.K. Fragrances (cherry blossom etc) followed by 2017 US fragrances from later in the year. As that meant we missed a US set, the last TSV contained them (honey Lavender gelato etc) matched with some floral special appearances, well that's what Steven said at least.

:mysmilie_59:

I thought I would love these as the fragrance family is my favourite, but I smelled them last time I was in the Brent Cross YC shop, and they were disappointing to me. Very faint scent and not as fresh as I expected.

Oh, bummer! Still perhaps my burning in pairs will help...... I can't not go for it, lol.

:mysmilie_59:

I thought I would love these as the fragrance family is my favourite, but I smelled them last time I was in the Brent Cross YC shop, and they were disappointing to me. Very faint scent and not as fresh as I expected.

i literally live in the brent cross yankee shop maymorganlondon. they used to have a hug double shop upstairs near the kipling shop. but moved downstairs to a smaller store next to john lewis. i must admit i am only tempted by offers never ever fill price

Many garden centres do good deals on Yankees if your interested! There is also a large store on the HS which have good job lots and quite cheap! :mysmilie_59:

i literally live in the brent cross yankee shop maymorganlondon. they used to have a hug double shop upstairs near the kipling shop. but moved downstairs to a smaller store next to john lewis. i must admit i am only tempted by offers never ever fill price

For offers it is worth checking out Fenwick's in Brent Cross. Sometimes Boots as well. Clinton's also sometimes have good reductions. I fancy the last drop of the AD. Not forking out postage to return the other drops so will hang tough as often the other drops eventually appear as a single drop... I will also keep looking for places I can sniff before risking my money and get a good discount without Dick Turpin priced p&p.

Goodness yes, free postage really does make them great value. It's the first 'set of 3 jar candles' Yankee AD TSV I've been keen on in some time.

Latest posts

Back