Decleor TSV 26/3/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bigbean

Registered Shopper
I am newly converted to Decleor so am keen on knowing what's in the March tsv. I did buy the last tsv but can't remember if there was anything in the bumph that was sent with it saying what's going to be in the March offering. Does anyone know?

Here is photo of the TSV

Looks like

Miceller Oil Cleanser
Systeme Corps
Aromessence
Moisturiser

MNQVC1503_Decleorhero.jpg

Fiona says on Facebook it's the new neroli aromessence but her picture doesn't show the neroli amara bottle so I'm confused. Is the old neroli being improved at the same time as neroli amara is being introduced? Anyone know because I'd hoped to try the new amara one in this tsv but it doesn't look like it's included.

Hmmmmmmm, not sure if I'll go for this. I've got loads of golden glow, I don't like the system corps or the cleansing oil but I LOVE the cream and the aromessence. Might go for it if its on easy peasy pays as the cream alone is really expensive and the little bottles of oil are usually around £50 so it looks good value. But do I NEED it??

CC

Of course this comes out on the day I went into Loccy and bought a Shea body lotion! Still I am sure I have no need of more moisturiser as I am nowhere near starting my Xmas Decleor set!

Happily this contains things I have in large quantities at home already... or I have no need for (the micellar oil).

If it was micellar water I would be straight in, maybe for two sets. I do still have a lot of golden glow though. It's OK on my face but my legs are so white it sometimes turns them yellow so looks stupid. We'll see what the sales pitch is on the day. Decleor really is the only brand that does it for my skin so I am tempted. Halfway through previous TSV so could use more.

CC

If it was micellar water I would be straight in, maybe for two sets. I do still have a lot of golden glow though. It's OK on my face but my legs are so white it sometimes turns them yellow so looks stupid. We'll see what the sales pitch is on the day. Decleor really is the only brand that does it for my skin so I am tempted. Halfway through previous TSV so could use more.

CC
I too get a nice colour on my arms from the golden glow (if it takes at all, my skin is a bit difficult to please!!!) but the colour is not at all good on my legs. A bit yellowish as you say. Glad it's not just me! I always thought it was due to my skin changing after chemo some years ago. I have never tried it on my face as I thought it was just a body product.... I might have a go this year.

Decleor 4 Piece Skin in Bloom Hydrating Collection
Item Number: 228401
QVC Price £82.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.88
P&P £5.95

or 4 Easy Pays of £14.97

Description
Discover a pampering and moisturising collection from Decleor, featuring the new and improved Aromessence Neroli Oil Serum to help hydrate your skin and leave it looking fresh and dewy, your choice of Aroma Confort Systeme Corps Body Milk in either a Moisturising or Gradual Glow formula, plus silky Micellar Oil to help easily remove make-up and impurities and Hydra Floral Rich Cream to infuse skin with moisture. Treat your face and body to gorgeous products and enjoy a beauty upgrade with this fantastic Decleor selection.

*Please note: If you were to buy each item individually from Decleor today you'd pay £148. So, to get this kit for a Today's Special Value price of £59.88 plus P&P, is an incredible saving of over £80.

Super serum - infused with sweet orange and neroli, Aromessence Neroli Oil Serum has been formulated to help plump out dehydration lines, brighten dull or discoloured areas, and create a smoother skin look.

A perfect routine update - this collection is perfect if you’re looking to hydrate your skin and treat it to sumptuous, professional-quality products, as well as updating your existing regime with a fabulous array of daily essentials, like a make-up remover, facial oil and moisturiser.

The choice is yours - the Aroma Confort Systeme Corps comes in either a Moisturising formula to help give your skin a supple and radiant look and feel, or you can opt for Gradual Glow, which works to gently deepen your skin colour with golden pigments for a true bronze goddess look.

Contains:

Gradual Glow option:

1 x New Aromessence Neroli Oil Serum (15ml) - enriched with neroli essential oil, plus parsley, hazelnut and sweet orange essential oils
1 x Aroma Confort Systeme Corps Gradual Glow Hydrating Body Milk (400ml) - offers intense moisture to your skin while gradually adding a natural-looking golden glow
1 x Micellar Oil (150ml) - features micellar technology to help attract make-up, dirt and excess oil, and remove easily without rubbing or tugging. Infused with sweet almond and olive essential oils
1 x Hydra Floral 24 Hour Hydrating Rich Cream with Neroli Essential Oil (50ml) - a luscious cream developed to help boost your skin’s moisture and keep it feeling comfortable and supple. Contains rosehip, avocado and soy plant oils, plus neroli essential oil

Moisturising option:

1 x New Aromessence Neroli Oil Serum (15ml) - enriched with neroli essential oil, plus parsley, hazelnut and sweet orange essential oil
1 x Aroma Confort Systeme Corps Moisturising Body Milk (400ml) - a velvety lotion developed to hydrate skin and leave it feeling comforted. Enriched with coconut oil, vitamin E and meadowfoam oil
1 x Micellar Oil (150ml) - features micellar technology to help attract make-up, dirt and excess oil, and remove easily without rubbing or tugging. Infused with sweet almond and olive essential oils
1 x Hydra Floral 24 Hour Hydrating Rich Cream with Neroli Essential Oil (50ml) - a luscious cream developed to boost your skin’s moisture and keep it feeling comfortable and supple. Contains rosehip, avocado and soy plant oils, plus neroli essential oil

How to use:

Micellar Oil:

Massage onto your dry skin to remove make-up
Add water to wash away

Aromessence Neroli Amara Oil Serum:

Apply after cleansing in light, upward strokes

Hydra Floral 24 Hour Hydrating Rich Cream:

After applying serum, smooth the cream onto your skin - don’t forget your décolleté

Aroma Confort Systeme Corps Body Milk:

Apply to dry skin in light, upward strokes
For the Gradual Glow option, make sure you wash your hands after the application

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228401

Definitely out on this one - already have a Hydra Floral rich, a Micellar Oil and two large Systeme Corps in the stash, plus I have come to the conclusion the Neroli oil doesn't work for me as it makes me skin even oilier and I can't use the gradual glow as I'm completely inept when it comes to anything involving fake tan.

However, if there is anything available on the day involving the Magnolia aromessence, I will snap that up as I think it's fantastic stuff.

I like the oil - but I think it's hidiously expensive, it's so tiny.
I like hydra floral - I prefer lighter, but the rich one could be good for night time.
I don't really want the cleansing oil or the tanner - is it worth £60 for the two I like, probably not.

There is still confusion over which neroli is in the tsv - new neroli or neroli amara. They may of course be the same but despite queries to Fiona on Facebook she hasn't responded directly on this point. She just keeps saying it's the new neroli.....but hasn't gone as far as to say it is neroli amara. I really just want to try the new neroli amara so if it transpires it's actually not included then I doubt I'll go for this set.

There is still confusion over which neroli is in the tsv - new neroli or neroli amara. They may of course be the same but despite queries to Fiona on Facebook she hasn't responded directly on this point. She just keeps saying it's the new neroli.....but hasn't gone as far as to say it is neroli amara. I really just want to try the new neroli amara so if it transpires it's actually not included then I doubt I'll go for this set.

Fiona responded last night and confirmed it is the new Neroli.

I looked on the Decleor website and the only one they show is Neroli Amara so I assume that is the new Neroli...... I am not buying this but may have to record the show so I get an answer!

Latest posts

Back