Decleor TSV 26/3/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fiona responded last night and confirmed it is the new Neroli.

Yes she did but when pushed she wouldn't say it was Neroli Amara. Someone asked if there was a new neroli and neroli amara and if so what was the difference. She said she'd post the difference. I'm not a member of Facebook so only have a limited view of postings so don't know if she did post the difference or not.....or if it is the same thing! The bottle certainly doesn't look the same....

Guess who has got the TSV, she must be given thousands of pounds worth of free products from all the brands I bet Q don't pay:thinking: What a nice little number.

I don't use Decleor, I did in the early days of Q, but the moisturiser I liked then...Vitaroma, is long gone, and I can't stand the smell of Hydra floral.
We know that the brand has been sold on to different companies over the years, and things change when this happens, LE for example.
I can't help being a bit cynical about the new neroli serum, have L'oreal found a way to 'cheapen' the original, under the guise of 'improving' it :wonder:

Maybe I'm just too cynical these days :giggle:

So did we ever get to the bottom of the two Nerolis mystery? I looked up the blurb on Neroli Amara and it said they had included Neroli, sweet orange and petitgrain. When Fiona showed us the New Neroli which did NOT have the word Amara on the bottle, she said it included Neroli, sweet orange and petitgrain......

When looking on JLP and Decleor websites, they only have Neroli Amara, in the new gold bottle, not a new Neroli in a plain glass one. So I don't understand! It looks very much to me as if the new product being rolled out is just Neroli Amara. Perhaps it had a very short life as new Neroli then got rebranded????

I don't use Decleor, I did in the early days of Q, but the moisturiser I liked then...Vitaroma, is long gone, and I can't stand the smell of Hydra floral.
We know that the brand has been sold on to different companies over the years, and things change when this happens, LE for example.
I can't help being a bit cynical about the new neroli serum, have L'oreal found a way to 'cheapen' the original, under the guise of 'improving' it :wonder:

Maybe I'm just too cynical these days :giggle:

Nooooooooo!!!!:mysmilie_512::mysmilie_512::mysmilie_512::mysmilie_512::mysmilie_512::mysmilie_512::mysmilie_512::mysmilie_512::mysmilie_512::mysmilie_512::mysmilie_512:

I hope that is not what is happening, but you have articulated my chief worry when brands start improving things.

So did we ever get to the bottom of the two Nerolis mystery? I looked up the blurb on Neroli Amara and it said they had included Neroli, sweet orange and petitgrain. When Fiona showed us the New Neroli which did NOT have the word Amara on the bottle, she said it included Neroli, sweet orange and petitgrain......

When looking on JLP and Decleor websites, they only have Neroli Amara, in the new gold bottle, not a new Neroli in a plain glass one. So I don't understand! It looks very much to me as if the new product being rolled out is just Neroli Amara. Perhaps it had a very short life as new Neroli then got rebranded????

It doesn't come in a gold bottle and if you look on Decleor website the bottle doesn't say Amara either.

It doesn't come in a gold bottle and if you look on Decleor website the bottle doesn't say Amara either.

Fiona said on her Facebook page that she was going to change the picture since it was confusing so this must have happened. However it's still showing the neroli amara bottle on the John Lewis website...
https://www.johnlewis.com/decleor-aromessence-neroli-amara-15ml/p84223

Like a few have said here, I'm not reassured by her answers so it's put me off buying this tsv which is a first non-purchase for me from Decleor for ages.....I prefer companies and people to be straightforward and don't think Fiona/Decleor has been on this tsv. No doubt I will buy again tho'

Yes Bigbean that must be what happened as the Decleor image has changed from what I saw earlier. However I have just this second rechecked JLP and it is showing gold bottle Neroli Amara.

Nooooooooo!!!!:mysmilie_512::mysmilie_512::mysmilie_512::mysmilie_512::mysmilie_512::mysmilie_512::mysmilie_512::mysmilie_512::mysmilie_512::mysmilie_512::mysmilie_512:

I hope that is not what is happening, but you have articulated my chief worry when brands start improving things.

Glad didn't get it if L'Oréal have bought it .

Fiona said on her Facebook page that she was going to change the picture since it was confusing so this must have happened. However it's still showing the neroli amara bottle on the John Lewis website...
https://www.johnlewis.com/decleor-aromessence-neroli-amara-15ml/p84223

Like a few have said here, I'm not reassured by her answers so it's put me off buying this tsv which is a first non-purchase for me from Decleor for ages.....I prefer companies and people to be straightforward and don't think Fiona/Decleor has been on this tsv. No doubt I will buy again tho'

Yes Bigbean that must be what happened as the Decleor image has changed from what I saw earlier. However I have just this second rechecked JLP and it is showing gold bottle Neroli Amara.

John Lewis are dreadful for showing wrong photos for Decleor items, been caught out before with them!!

Jackie K suits her hair shorter:emo::emo:

Totally! The way her hair is still behaving as it grow is still very strange.

I want to know what on earth she is wearing as I want to avoid it. With her height and slim figure she normally shows the clothes to good advantage but I can't say her current outfit does her any favours.

John Lewis are dreadful for showing wrong photos for Decleor items, been caught out before with them!!

House of Fraser also showing the new Neroli Amara golden bottle which presumably they were sent by Decleor?

http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Decléor+Neroli+Amara+Serum/263766497,default,pd.html

I don't understand why Fiona is sidestepping the issue - she could easily clarify if it's the same thing, a photo mistake or whatever but until she does it sounds very suspicious, to me anyway.

I'm still confused. The serum in the TSV seems to be a new, improved version of the original serum.

Decleor themselves have a pic of standard Neroli with the label Neroli Amara... The blurb talks about triple efficiency of the bitter orange tree (amara means bitter in Italian) yet cites the sweet orange as the addition to the two other orange elements of Neroli and petitgrain!

Sweet orange is citrus x sinensis. Bitter orange is citrus x aurantium.

On the salon treatments page the label is Neroli amara. I honestly don't think there are two oils, but the mish-mash of visuals and blurb are a total mess... Like the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing!!!

Also, when I looked on the websites mentioned upthread which are selling Neroli Amara they do not (or at least did not at that time) also have a plain Neroli or even a plain New Neroli. So perhaps it is a relaunch which has misfired because they haven't coordinated the branding/packaging?????? Q got New Neroli but the new one should be called Amara? It will be interesting to see what people are stocking in a few months or what pops up in a TSV.

Also, when I looked on the websites mentioned upthread which are selling Neroli Amara they do not (or at least did not at that time) also have a plain Neroli or even a plain New Neroli. So perhaps it is a relaunch which has misfired because they haven't coordinated the branding/packaging?????? Q got New Neroli but the new one should be called Amara? It will be interesting to see what people are stocking in a few months or what pops up in a TSV.

I think there has been a proper horlicks over this! I can't imaging e the upper echelons will be happy about all this muddle and confusion... It's on a par with QVC, but I would expect better from Decleor!

Ok received my TSV and the neroli oil is exactly like my old one I have had for ages and no mention of Amara on packaging?

Is it boxed? If so it might have the word New stamped at the top. If not, goodness knows what is going on! General horlicks as stated upthread!

Latest posts

Back