Cuddi Duds TSV 20/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Head above the parapet...I like it too, though the lowest hem points might be too long (I'm only 5' tall) - Heavens that's another "fashion" item I may order...have I crossed over to the "other side" and start liking QVC clothing?

:mysmilie_867:

My first thought was that would be great to put on as a cover up over a bikini. I hate the short kaftan type things as i have awful tree trunk legs. This looks an ok length. I wonder what the price will be?

Slightly off topic...

:wave: Hi I'm waving to you from sunny Worthing!

Whatever is the name supposed to signify? Puts me right off.
I agree some of the US (and Canadian) brand names get lost in translation. At least it isn't Cuddl-Dudds & Co! Why Cuddl FFS? Why drop the 'e' it's even more irritating than "tonite" or "Kabin" (yes Rita and Norris I mean you!). So "cuddl" = annoying, "Dudds" suggests "defective" to me :taphead:

The whole '& Co' suffix baffles me: Kim & Co, Denim & co, Casual & Co, Betty & co, Hekla & Co (one item in last clicks if you missed this brand) Then there's the Isaac Mizrahi "Live" - I assume he also does a range of shrouds called Isaac Mizrahi Dead?

The odd thing is QVC UK must believe that UK buyers prefer a made up Korean/Japanese sounding name to a name that says "bed socks" when they rebranded "Comfy" to Yong Kim.

Final rant: Cozee Home! Looks as though it should be pronounced "Cozzie" as in Swimming Cozzie..(bathers if you're in Wales :mysmilie_59:).

Okay I feel better getting that off my chest. Rant over!

:mysmilie_1:

Cuddl Duds Keyhole Back Detail Hanky Hem Top (DRESS) it says down the bottom
Item Number: 162850
QVC Price £32.00
Todays Special Value Price £23.98
P&P £3.95

A colour to suit you – you're spoiled for choice with six gorgeous options to pick from. Keep it simple with Black or Light Heather Grey, or go for a classic summery print with the Navy, Grey, Olive and Coral Stripe options.

Casual style, elevated – there's no need to settle for the same old outfits on repeat. At an extremely affordable price, this dress is full of interesting detail such as the handkerchief hemline, keyhole opening at the back, and slot pockets for carrying any little necessities.

Side pockets
88% polyester, 12% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Black
Light Heather Grey
Navy Stripe
Grey Stripe
Olive Stripe
Coral Stripe

Garment measurements:

Chest: S: 82.6cm (32.5"), M: 86.4cm (34"), L: 93.9cm (37"), XL: 101.6cm (40"), 2XL: 111.8cm (44"), 3XL: 119.4cm (47")
Hips: S: 114.3cm (45"), M: 121.9cm (48"), L: 129.5cm (51"), XL: 137.2cm (54"), 2XL: 147.3cm (58"), 3XL: 154.9cm (61")
Length: S: 100.8cm (39.7"), M: 101.6cm (40"), L: 102.9cm (40.5"), XL: 104.1cm (41"), 2XL: 105.4cm (41.5"), 3XL: 106.7cm (42")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.162850

Crikey the hip sizes are enormous !

Vienna you are dead right. The S would be roomy over my arse but my boobs would be squashed and I carry all my weight on my hips but not that much.

I have a dress similar to this I must go and measure the hips "area" as it might be more than I think. I think it might do for my hols.

The large might just about fit my chest but 51 inches in the hips!!

Wonder what the material is like - if it's clingy excess material won't necessarily solve that.

Will be interested to see this. Going to pop over to Q US in case there is a video.

Vienna you are dead right. The S would be roomy over my arse but my boobs would be squashed and I carry all my weight on my hips but not that much.

I have a dress similar to this I must go and measure the hips "area" as it might be more than I think. I think it might do for my hols.

The large might just about fit my chest but 51 inches in the hips!!

Wonder what the material is like - if it's clingy excess material won't necessarily solve that.

Will be interested to see this. Going to pop over to Q US in case there is a video.

couldnt see it on the US site when i found it

is it just me or is this actually a wearable dress? I think I maybe like it, or am I having a mad moment?

is it just me or is this actually a wearable dress? I think I maybe like it, or am I having a mad moment?

It's a great price, style looks wearable, but I'm really disappointed it's polyester. I get a LOT of tropical moments, and I'm not entirely sure if this wouldn't end up feeling "sweaty". Will probably sit up at midnight Sunday to see what it actually looks like, particularly on the plus size model (I'm in weight-loss mode, but still 16/18 or XL is normally where I'd end up).

I'm baffled as to why IW can come up with a viscose or viscose mix dress for that sort of money yet QVC can't (referring back to the superb Daisy Eldridge dress which I got last year thanks to a tip-off on the forum).

Latest posts

Back