Cuddi Duds TSV 20/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There is a dress fairly similar on Marks website in sizes 14/16/18/20/22 for £5.50 in the sale. Less than Q postage

If interested I would suggest reading the reviews for sizing.

At that price you could order several sizes for store collection to try.
Thanks I bought it. It is a bit big but I could not size down as they had sold out in a smaller size. It is good quality. I will just take it in but will wash it first. It is viscose with 5% elastase. It hangs well.

Anyone interested these are back on and showing on the 10am show all colours

The armholes are the only problem with this dress but the material is soft Tshirt. Haven't worn yet so don't know how it will wash.

The reviews don't seem great; average 2.5 stars.

This one made me laugh

" i didnt think i could look so bad in anything like i did in this dress,it did nothing for me at all, not even the grey was a nice colour in fact i looked like i was auditioning for a part in a work house...but yes it was soft..., it came out the bag on me back in the bag and posted back... "

I sent mine back! The colour was ok, fabric soft but the arm-holes were cut for John Cena! I'm not planning on hitting the gym anytime soon and even though I considered shortening the dress at the shoulder seam - I pinned it and that would have worked but I just couldn't be @rsed altering a dress I'd probably only wear around the house! (plus I have a bargain dress from M&S, bought a couple of years ago in the sale, which is still waiting for the same alteration, so the chances of me ever getting round to it are very slim!)

I ordered 2 different sizes one was much neater in the armholes so kept the smaller. My colours were fine,but I will only wear on hoiday.

Latest posts

Back