Festival another update...you couldn't even make this up!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
Despite not having the best time at my annual festival last time, (mostly due to the appaling weather) I decided, ok, I'll give it one more chance and if again I don't enjoy it for whatever reason, I won't go again! My mates fella, who did actually leave his wife and move in with a friend of his, bought his ticket, one for his daughter and one for my mate, so it would be the same set up as last time...But a lot has happened, I got a private message from the fella to tell me things between him and my mate were going through a rocky patch (already I thought...blimey, you've not even got together properly yet). I hadn't seen my mate for a while, so I was a bit out the picture...but he told me that she was getting cross with him cause he hadn't moved down to live with her yet. He explained that he'd not been able to find a suitable job and the accomodation he'd looked at was either unsuitable or too pricey. Ok, one would think that she would be viewing properties with him, helping him find work, but it turns out that when he's come down to visit she has literally slept all day and stayed up drinking all night and has shown no interest in helping with these matters. She has basically demanded that he just comes down with nothing, takes any old job and plays the rest by ear, but he says he would rather get a job that's in his field of experience and that pays enough to get them decent accommodation, and suggested that perhaps to begin with they settle somewhere else first and save for future plans. Basically she says no, I'm not moving anywhere, this is where we're going to live and if you don't just drop everything, then I can't see a future for us....He is heartbroken, and to add insult to injury she has told him that she's trying for a baby with a friend who's said he's prepared to give a last chance to have a baby (she's 43 and childless) her fella's got kids but has had the snip and cannot afford to get a reversal...she said that the man would only be a donor and her fella could help raise the kid as his own! and this was all said on NYE...don't know why he didn't just tell her to eff off there and then, but he's madly in love with her.
When I next saw her I didn't mention how the fella had been in touch, but she told me everything that was going on, and like you say there are both sides to every story, but this time it was not the case, she told me exactly how it was, pretty much exactly what he told me. She was fed up with his excuses as to why he hasn't moved down here, basically that when they're not together they're not in a relationship, she can't be arsed to respond to texts and can't talk on the phone cause she likes to sleep in the day, she told me about the baby plans, which basically involve her going round this other fellas house a couple of times every week to get "serviced". She told me she loves the fella,(not the donor btw) but he needs to take a step back for a moment and when she gets pregnant she'll call him and the proper plans can begin...honestly you couldn't even make it up! and she still expects the fella to take her to the festival pregnant or not. So don't know what's going on now lol!

Latest posts

Back