12 years Alpha-H

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It seems as if the whole month of March is anniversary month for Alpha-H with 12p P&P. Since I know they are launching the vitamin serum collection I am thinking about buying it.

It seems as if the whole month of March is anniversary month for Alpha-H with 12p P&P. Since I know they are launching the vitamin serum collection I am thinking about buying it.

I'm tempted by that as well - I love the idea of chopping and changing serums depending on my skin's needs and they're a really good size too.

Yes, that's 100 ml serum for the price of 50 ml and (for me) a great opportunity to test all of the different vitamins serums. Up to know, I don't know any of them. Alpha-H are on tomorrow as well.... (I have also seen the Elemis set of the Cleansing Balm in 105 g plus 50 g, not bad either. :-D) Decisions decisions!

Have you decided yet?

It's currently sat in the 'saved items' of my basket whilst I umm and ahh - I just want to make a decision one way or the other before the postage zooms back up!!!

How about you????

Does anyone have an opinion about the Perfecting Day Wear HERE

I bought a duo on offer last year and sold one on ebay, making it a cheap way to try the remaining tube. I read reviews saying less is more but still am undecided whether I like it. With sunny days approaching I've dug it out of the stock pile. Does anyone love it? Hate it? I use the spf50 protection plus every day and it works well under foundation so on "no make up" days I'd just waft Mally's 4k HD powder foundation over it. Maybe it'd work better on a fake-tanned face?

Ooh Michelle's just saying mix with mineral foundation to create a cream foundation...

It's currently sat in the 'saved items' of my basket whilst I umm and ahh - I just want to make a decision one way or the other before the postage zooms back up!!!

How about you????

The same. And I also have the Elemis Cleansing Balm set in the basket...

Does anyone have an opinion about the Perfecting Day Wear HERE

I bought a duo on offer last year and sold one on ebay, making it a cheap way to try the remaining tube. I read reviews saying less is more but still am undecided whether I like it. With sunny days approaching I've dug it out of the stock pile. Does anyone love it? Hate it? I use the spf50 protection plus every day and it works well under foundation so on "no make up" days I'd just waft Mally's 4k HD powder foundation over it. Maybe it'd work better on a fake-tanned face?

Ooh Michelle's just saying mix with mineral foundation to create a cream foundation...

I don't know the cream you are talking about but have always wondered how to incorporate such a day cream when there are the SPS 50 creams from AH which also serve as a moisturiser.

i am starting to swith off with the alpha h face creams and even the serums. they have sooooo many and i am not sure how they would all slot in.

I like the Rejuvenating Cream for the night, the SPF 50 creams for the day, the Absolute Eye Complex, the Liquid Gold, the Micro Cleanse, the Balancing Cleanser and the Daily Exfoliant. Concerning the serums from the vitamin kit, I would use them in the morning and / or the night (especially the Vitamin A I would only use at night).

The same. And I also have the Elemis Cleansing Balm set in the basket...
Well, I saved the vitamin set for a different occasion as I have to use other serums first, I guess I'll buy the set next year, on the next anniversary. Nevertheless, I am looking forward to the next TSV. Did they talk about it in the presentations?

Well, I saved the vitamin set for a different occasion as I have to use other serums first, I guess I'll buy the set next year, on the next anniversary. Nevertheless, I am looking forward to the next TSV. Did they talk about it in the presentations?

It may be a one off set they don't keep the same configuration for long.

You think the serums in the set might change? I think the set will be part of the range, at least you can buy it elsewhere (cultbeauty, etc.), but for a higher price (£49.95).

You think the serums in the set might change? I think the set will be part of the range, at least you can buy it elsewhere (cultbeauty, etc.), but for a higher price (£49.95).
I was just guessing but they do a set to introduce to the products and then sell the products individually or in a different set.
May be it will be available from other websites this didn't cross my mind.

Last edited:
The set is already available from other websites (already before the launch on QVC), as are the serums by the way, they are all available individually, there is not a new one in the set. Well, the Vitamin B serum is quite new, but anyway... :) Do you know any of the serums from the set?

Here's a review: https://www.amodelrecommends.com/2017/03/10/alpha-h-vitamin-collection-easy-bespoke-skincare/

I only have the vitamin C and don't use it much, because it makes no difference to my skin that I could see.

Oh, you should see a difference, shouldn't you? Yesterday night I started with the glycolic serum from Judith Williams and I think it might be an alternative to the Liquid Gold, it has also 5% glycolic acid.

AH said on Facebook they won't be coming back until the end of May. Maybe a TSV then?

The new limited edition Liquid Gold Rose will be BPOTM in Germany in April! It is nearly 40€ for 200ml, a bit expensive I think. I thought it would be launched on QVC UK in May when Alpha-H are back.

The new limited edition Liquid Gold Rose will be BPOTM in Germany in April! It is nearly 40€ for 200ml, a bit expensive I think. I thought it would be launched on QVC UK in May when Alpha-H are back.
I have to correct myself: Apparently, the German price is kind of a bargain as the 100ml size will cost around £37, as I have learned form this video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XloCd2xxyzU

It will launch in the UK in May in the 100ml size and smells of rose water.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back