Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Price Crash is back from 9pm tonight!

It has created a stir on social media over the past few weeks and tonight is the night... Price Crash returns to TV after a near 10-year absence from your screens.

Its return is brought to you by On Air Media who are responsible for producing various shopping channels including Cruise1st.tv (Sky 680) and PaversShoes.tv (Sky 669). The majority of the On Air Media team worked on the original Price Crash and have the blessing of its creator and shopping TV legend, David Ades.

Derek Marks who was one of the original Price Crash presenters said: “it seems this is the era of great nostalgia returning to our TV screens so I am really excited to be part of this Price Crash reboot. We really believe that no one is doing what we have planned for everyone watching at home. We have some great deals and products that haven’t been on shopping TV for years!”.

Price Crash originally ran from 2004 to 2008 and became infamous for its fun and quirky deals including Buy One Get One Free .....

Read More

Post Thanks / Like

Default New set on rocks and co...

all that's missing is the Coffin
      its utterly miserable design and they bring back Hannah in the process..
      Debbie and her children seem to have utterly vanished off the channel and its worse for it.

Used to have it playing in the background a lot, But its hardly on now.

› See More: New set on rocks and co...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Oathy View Post
      all that's missing is the Coffin
      its utterly miserable design and they bring back Hannah in the process..
      Debbie and her children seem to have utterly vanished off the channel and its worse for it.
      Used to have it playing in the background a lot, But its hardly on now.
      Its disappeared from Freeview so far as I can see .

3.    Sewing Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

I only tune in to Rocks & co occasionally to see whether things have improved any since they decided to be an outlet. They've abandoned the outlet description but even in the recent clearance there wasn't much on offer. I received an email announcing they had an exciting new launch, and so I had a look. Er...what's the big deal? As far as I can see they are still selling odds and ends that are nice enough, but given the small quantities and absence of themed hours are still presumably the unsold leftovers from their European channels. Really not worth watching. And as for Hannah...she's as annoying as the ghastly Cherry. Bring back John, Alex and Jerri!!!

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

They have employed a company called Tangerine to revamp their image. Supposedly the channel has kept putting on sales - maybe constant relaunches are the way they do it. It is all pretty peculiar - they have gone from outlet to luxury with barely a blink. If I was an employee I'd be worried, but I'm sure all the freelance presenters have other options on the go.

7.    Price Crash

Post Thanks / Like

John Scott is lucky to jump ship ship, before it sinks.

9.    Gemporia