New set on rocks and co...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oathy

Registered Shopper
all that's missing is the Coffin
its utterly miserable design and they bring back Hannah in the process..
Debbie and her children seem to have utterly vanished off the channel and its worse for it.
Used to have it playing in the background a lot, But its hardly on now.

all that's missing is the Coffin
its utterly miserable design and they bring back Hannah in the process..
Debbie and her children seem to have utterly vanished off the channel and its worse for it.
Used to have it playing in the background a lot, But its hardly on now.

Its disappeared from Freeview so far as I can see .

I only tune in to Rocks & co occasionally to see whether things have improved any since they decided to be an outlet. They've abandoned the outlet description but even in the recent clearance there wasn't much on offer. I received an email announcing they had an exciting new launch, and so I had a look. Er...what's the big deal? As far as I can see they are still selling odds and ends that are nice enough, but given the small quantities and absence of themed hours are still presumably the unsold leftovers from their European channels. Really not worth watching. And as for Hannah...she's as annoying as the ghastly Cherry. Bring back John, Alex and Jerri!!!

They have employed a company called Tangerine to revamp their image. Supposedly the channel has kept putting on sales - maybe constant relaunches are the way they do it. It is all pretty peculiar - they have gone from outlet to luxury with barely a blink. If I was an employee I'd be worried, but I'm sure all the freelance presenters have other options on the go.

Latest posts

Back