Item information/prices not displaying on QVC Live online

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TigBags

Registered Shopper
When I watch QVC Live online I can't see any information/prices on screen for the items currently on air. Does anyone know why they stopped showing item information on Live shows?

When I watch QVC Live online I can't see any information/prices on screen for the items currently on air. Does anyone know why they stopped showing item information on Live shows?

TigBags, this is the source of much discussion on Q's FB page as it's been going on for weeks and Q keeps promising to look into it/fix it, but nothing has been done as yet. Apparently it's a 'glitch'...

I don't think it is a glitch, has been this way for months now, think Q have removed graphics so they do not appear in videos and then people won't see if item has been at a lower price.

I have noticed this, even the 'live' +1 feed does show the information, however if you go onto anything else it shows the information, not exactly a good advocate for encouraging people to 'tap the app' or 'shop on line' is it!

The above post with regards to Q not wanting to show other pricing, I can see does merit some thought, but given the fact that people can watch past shows and that Q could probably go in any way and edit the information, then whilst a posibilty I am inclined to go with the others and see it as a glitch, I mean if people don't have TV's now or are watching it 'on the go' (why anyone would want to do that I have no idea, but I guess there is some), then they are not going to be able to buy, as the presenters don't always say the product information clearly or give all the information, plus if like me you are deaf, then it is sometimes difficult to understand the accents!

Last edited:
Have just had a quick look at QVC live online and can see that they have finally sorted out the glitch. We now have item info for items shown live.

Latest posts

Back