why hermes?????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wee update....my doorbell rang tonight...someone I didn't recognise, had never met before..with my Elemis under their arm. I stay at no 27...they stay at no 31 in a totally different street! The shed?? Their black bin, which gets emptied tomorrow!! The box is a bit whiffy ...it's now in my bin! Not a card in sight...so even if it was theirs they would have been lucky to get it. The actually told me they were in too so they didn't try anyone before they 'delivered'. Wish I had a good delivery driver...used to have....not any more...:-(

We had a n Amazon delivery put in our wheelie bin a few weeks ago, it was a Sunday, and just as we turned into the road the van was pulling off our drive(which was unsual). We were expecting a delivery and expecting the parcel to be somewhere. Card said in bin, there it was half way down the wheelie bin.This was a first for us but I was not ssuprised as I had many posts about this.

Pity this poor Hermes customer :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0316.JPG

So, as I said they Hermes class their drivers as self employed. Court case going to try to change that.

But, budget yesterday increased national insurance for the self employed(yet lowering corporation tax for the big businesses just as Hermes, Uber,etc), so expect Hermes to start losing drivers by the shed load. Why should they work their asses for under £1 a parcel delivered no sick pay no holiday pay and then get hammered by higher NI payments?

Latest posts

Back