Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Water Resistant Lightweight Mac by Susan Graver TSV 07/03/17

Water Resistant Lightweight Packable Mac by Susan Graver
    Item Number: 162811
    QVC Price £40.00
    Todays Special Value Price £28.98
    P&P £3.95

This handy rain jacket is water-resistant and features a hood, a flattering drawstring waist, a zip-fastening front, and best of all  the whole thing packs up into one handy pouch so you can take it with you wherever you go. Never get caught out by a rain shower again with this practical and stylish piece from Susan Graver.

Donít leave home without it Ė whether youíre off on a day out, to a music festival or a weekend of camping, this mac is your best friend. The packable design means it takes up minimal space but is always necessary to have on hand in the great British weather.

Brighten up a rainy day Ė all of these colour options are sure to brighten even the gloomiest moods when the rain appears. For a pop of print there is the Navy Spot and Sandcastle options, or if you prefer just a bright splash of colour, choose the Periwinkle or Cherry.

100% polyester
    Machine wash cold

Colour options:

Sandcastle
    Navy Spot
    Periwinkle
    Cherry

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 99.1cm (39"), S: 104.1cm (41"), M: 109.2cm (43"), L: 115.6cm (45.5"), XL: 123.2cm (48.5"), 2XL: 134.6cm (53"), 3XL: 144.8cm (57")
    Waist: XS: 96.5cm (38"), S: 101.6cm (40"), M: 106.7cm (42"), L: 113cm (44.5"), XL: 121.2cm (47.7"), 2XL: 132.1cm (52"), 3XL: 142.7cm (56.2")
    Length: XS: 77.9cm (30.7"), S: 78.5cm (30.9"), M: 78.7cm (31"), L: 79.2cm (31.2"), XL: 80.7cm (31.8"), 2XL: 83.8cm (33"), 3XL: 85.6cm (33.7")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.162811

Post Thanks / Like

I see the Stork is struggling to keep her killer heels on again. And does she sleep in her Max Wall leggings ? she never wears anything else these days.
    Likes Evie , loveheart , shopperholic liked this post

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

Not keen, fabric skimped once more. I would expect the lower back to have more fabric so that it looks full when the waist is gathered. Instead it's just a straight shirt-style back.
    Thanks boffy thanked for this post
    Likes Evie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

The colour Jill Franks is wearing doesnt suit her.
    Likes loveheart , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

The one that Jill Franks had on looked like a late 80's shell suit from a distance. Absolutely disgusting cheap looking fabric. The style and colour looked horrific on her.

Post Thanks / Like

Not exactly cheap either.

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by grovesy View Post
    Not exactly cheap either.
    But it looks cheap and you can buy much nicer for half the price on the DHS. Why JF had it zipped right up all through the presentation I don't know she made me feel hot and bothered just watching.

Post Thanks / Like

There`s lots of these type of jackets available. Most supermarkets sell their own macs in sacs, as do outdoor clothing shops such as Millets, Sports Direct etc but they remind me of the clothing version of a Rubiks Cube. They come nicely packed in a tiny little pouch but once removed from the pouch trying to get them folded and back in the pouch is a bugger of a job. You then end up with a dripping pac a mac draped over your arm or screwed up in a ball at the bottom of your handbag or shopping bag. Plus they only hold up to short light showers and not torrential downpours because they are water resistant not waterproof. I bought a similar type of thing to take abroad with me because we were travelling to Jamaica during their rainy season and it turned out to be next to useless.
    Thanks Turandot thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

i agree its too skimpy on the fabric to keep you dry.
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

As soon as I saw it I thought there's no way that would keep you dry in a heavy summer downpour. Yuck imagine being soaked through and having that cheap fabric sticking to your skin? It sends shudders down my spine thinking about it.