Water Resistant Lightweight Mac by Susan Graver TSV 07/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Water Resistant Lightweight Packable Mac by Susan Graver
Item Number: 162811
QVC Price £40.00
Todays Special Value Price £28.98
P&P £3.95

This handy rain jacket is water-resistant and features a hood, a flattering drawstring waist, a zip-fastening front, and best of all  the whole thing packs up into one handy pouch so you can take it with you wherever you go. Never get caught out by a rain shower again with this practical and stylish piece from Susan Graver.

Don’t leave home without it – whether you’re off on a day out, to a music festival or a weekend of camping, this mac is your best friend. The packable design means it takes up minimal space but is always necessary to have on hand in the great British weather.

Brighten up a rainy day – all of these colour options are sure to brighten even the gloomiest moods when the rain appears. For a pop of print there is the Navy Spot and Sandcastle options, or if you prefer just a bright splash of colour, choose the Periwinkle or Cherry.

100% polyester
Machine wash cold

Colour options:

Sandcastle
Navy Spot
Periwinkle
Cherry

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 99.1cm (39"), S: 104.1cm (41"), M: 109.2cm (43"), L: 115.6cm (45.5"), XL: 123.2cm (48.5"), 2XL: 134.6cm (53"), 3XL: 144.8cm (57")
Waist: XS: 96.5cm (38"), S: 101.6cm (40"), M: 106.7cm (42"), L: 113cm (44.5"), XL: 121.2cm (47.7"), 2XL: 132.1cm (52"), 3XL: 142.7cm (56.2")
Length: XS: 77.9cm (30.7"), S: 78.5cm (30.9"), M: 78.7cm (31"), L: 79.2cm (31.2"), XL: 80.7cm (31.8"), 2XL: 83.8cm (33"), 3XL: 85.6cm (33.7")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.162811

I see the Stork is struggling to keep her killer heels on again. And does she sleep in her Max Wall leggings ? she never wears anything else these days.

Not keen, fabric skimped once more. I would expect the lower back to have more fabric so that it looks full when the waist is gathered. Instead it's just a straight shirt-style back.

The one that Jill Franks had on looked like a late 80's shell suit from a distance. Absolutely disgusting cheap looking fabric. The style and colour looked horrific on her.

Not exactly cheap either.

But it looks cheap and you can buy much nicer for half the price on the DHS. Why JF had it zipped right up all through the presentation I don't know she made me feel hot and bothered just watching.

There`s lots of these type of jackets available. Most supermarkets sell their own macs in sacs, as do outdoor clothing shops such as Millets, Sports Direct etc but they remind me of the clothing version of a Rubiks Cube. They come nicely packed in a tiny little pouch but once removed from the pouch trying to get them folded and back in the pouch is a bugger of a job. You then end up with a dripping pac a mac draped over your arm or screwed up in a ball at the bottom of your handbag or shopping bag. Plus they only hold up to short light showers and not torrential downpours because they are water resistant not waterproof. I bought a similar type of thing to take abroad with me because we were travelling to Jamaica during their rainy season and it turned out to be next to useless.

As soon as I saw it I thought there's no way that would keep you dry in a heavy summer downpour. Yuck imagine being soaked through and having that cheap fabric sticking to your skin? It sends shudders down my spine thinking about it.

Think I'd rather take my chances with one of these

TrashbagPoncho-Step-5.jpg

Water-Resistant is totally useless! I fail to understand why companies still produce these rubbishy garments which are such a waste of money. It's waterproof every time for me knowing that I'll be fully protected from whatever the skies decide to dump on us. I know they are expensive but it's always worth checking out the sales at Seasalt (currently one on at the moment) who do some lovely jackets, three-quarter and full length coats. Plus they are breathable as there's nothing worse than being caught in a torrential downpour on a very humid day. I appreciate that some people won't be looking for something more substantial but, believe me, they are well worth the extra expense. Why spend £30/£40 here and there on something which wouldn't keep you dry even under a light drizzle!

I normally think Carla Lazlo looks really nice but today in the show with silly Claire she looks frumpy as anything. The pacamac and trousers she's wearing add pounds to her figure and like very old fashioned rather than stylish. She normally looks very well turned out but unfortunately not today.

Someone made me chuckle today when they posted on facebook that the red version was like Hayley Cropper`s old anorak. It fair made me laugh.

Not remotely interested in cheap fashion 'showerproofs'. I live in the Pennines; we have proper rain here, which calls for GoreTex as a minimum!

Not remotely interested in cheap fashion 'showerproofs'. I live in the Pennines; we have proper rain here, which calls for GoreTex as a minimum!

Ha ha!! Absolutely agree with you! Preferably washed regularly in Nikwax waterproofing wash too!!

I thought it was far too expensive for a pac a mac. Primark sell them for a tenner and they look much better than the TSVs. Jill did it no favours it looked dreadful on her she looked all trussed up and oven ready.

That plus model is wearing at least 2/3 sizes too small - sure it doesn't even cover her chesticles.

I must be the most unlucky person with holiday weather. It's either near monsoons (Italy on numerous occasions and Croatia) or a heatwave (Italy and Portugal last year). Each was as bad as the other.

These are ok for a light shower but for thunderstorms useless. In the summer I keep one in my work bag so I don't bother with a coat unless it is raining when I leave the house in the morning.

I normally think Carla Lazlo looks really nice but today in the show with silly Claire she looks frumpy as anything. The pacamac and trousers she's wearing add pounds to her figure and like very old fashioned rather than stylish. She normally looks very well turned out but unfortunately not today.

Agree Carla always looks 'well turned out', in a 'smart' way. Nothing wrong with that, so why do I think she always look dated ? is it her hair ? She does have a nice figure, but does tend to look 'mumsy' no matter what she wears. Even when she wears fashionable high heels with trousers it never seems to work somehow. Is it just me ?

Latest posts

Back