Richard Jackson’s Easy Clean Duo TSV 11/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC no longer sell Wet and Forget, and haven't done so since last year. I have used a lot, but without doubt, the original in my opinion is always better than others that come along. I won't be without Wet and Forget and I order it from them direct, they give discounts too.

I wonder if mr. Jackson is a millionaire yet hmmm wouldn't surprise me, and no I won't be trying this out. I'll stick to Wet and Forget.

CATS HEALTH WARNING

This was on a BBC consumer programme this week, I think it was "You and Yours"

Most of these products (can't say about RJ's) contain a chemical harmfull to cats.

The label of the featured product on Y&Y (a well known make) said in large letters on the front "safe for animals and children when dry".

But in fact, it takes 2 days after it dries to be safe for cats, as they ingest it while grooming themselves.

It can make cats VERY ill.

Its a Jackson buy all my products day must be down to his last couple of million :yawn:

I can only assume that Jackson must have tied down QVC in the early days to a bulletproof contract !

Fashion, beauty, jewellery etc all have varying brands to air, but gardening is THE ONE department where Jackson has the total monopoly. Yes there are various plant growers/garden furniture/garden accessories who deign to appear, but HE is always there to help host.

Nevertheless he has the basic gardening products sewn up with his 'own brand' lines to top up the pockets of his 'family' business. In the same way that QVC have their 'own brand' products ie bedding, cookware, I wonder if they also have a 'share' of Jackson as well !!!!

Sign up for W&F's emails. They frequently send 25% off codes. Costco had a great deal on it a few weeks back, too. I'm not sure if it's online with them, but you can order from their online range if you're not a member - but you pay a bit extra.

I saw W&F shower stuff on Q a few weeks ago.

Wish he'd just piss off! Rock on down to Homebase and get something for a fraction of the cost.

Latest posts

Back