Richard Jackson’s Easy Clean Duo TSV 11/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooh! That's spooky. I've just been looking outside thinking about ordering some Wet n Forget. I used it last year & it was fantastic on my drive, walls & decking. I'll see how much Dickie is selling his for & maybe give it a whirl.

I bought the Spear & Jackson Spray and Leave and it does the same thing as Wet and Forget. Think it was about £17 for a big container at IW, which is good value.

CC

dear god he has been in his shed tinkering with an established product his off course will be better

Mossie, it will be "new generation" :mysmilie_17: I find that while Richard's products are good and they work, they are vastly overpriced.

CC

If anyone does decide to buy - make sure you get containers that don't look as if a quarter of each one has already been used :giggle:

well i am needing this so i will compare cost with others,wonder in canadian woman will be on with wet and forget or will that get the push now

wet n forget has not been on for a while now but you can get similar products from amazon and usually with no postage costs which is always high on qvc. i have used patio magic for well under £10 and its v good lasts a year before you need to re apply. just like spray n go.

Richard Jackson’s Easy Clean Duo TSV 11/03/17

He fooled me once with a big container of lawn magic... that was as much use as a chocolate frying pan, he will never get a chance to fool me twice. I have no time for the smarmy gnome, and most definitely will not be watching qvc tomorrow.

It seems expensive to me. Wet and Forget was £35 for 5 litres when I last bought it and RJ's is nearly £25 for 2 litres. Spear and Jackson was only £18 ish for 5 litres when I last bought it. I used to use Patio Magic but W&F was even better and I now only have to treat the bloc paving once a year now.

Unless the water to product ratio is better than W&F, then I won't bother with this TSV.

Must try this take an established product tinker with it and call it new generation and watch the cash roll in .

I"m looking out at my green paths wanting to do them again too. I used patio magic last year that I got at a reasonable price from Amazon but they also had it at Tesco I noticed subsequently. It did a good job but was sad when the worms jumped out of the lawn. I think they survived though as I picked them up and put on top of a pot and they disappeared so hopefully lived happily ever after.

Jeez just had a quick scan online of recent items and saw the sprayer for £32 + p&p

Wow, has anyone watched this demonstrated does it do all the work for you? I'm sure I didn't pay more than £10-£12 delivered for mine from Amazon and I can't imagine how it could be improved upon.

Latest posts

Back