I'm now loving Jill F as a presenter!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There are a few presenters that I change my mind about, I will never change my mind about CR or RJ, but just lately my once favourite presenter Kathy T now just irritate me, she just seem to stammer/stutter and talk over her guests at every opportunity, perhaps she is a very nice person but imo not a great presenter. I now find myself reaching for the mute button when she is on.

There are a few presenters that I change my mind about, I will never change my mind about CR or RJ, but just lately my once favourite presenter Kathy T now just irritate me, she just seem to stammer/stutter and talk over her guests at every opportunity, perhaps she is a very nice person but imo not a great presenter. I now find myself reaching for the mute button when she is on.

Totally agree Kathy. Kathy may have done this job for years, but she still comes across as unsure and uncomfortable.

Unlike other companies, Q Presenters seem to stay the course for decades ! I can only think its for the 'perks' that come with this job. I've lost count at the number of times it gets mentioned that "I've been given this to try", and "I've used this at home"; so as well as their salary I bet they've all kitted out their homes and wardrobes with freeby stash ! So who'd want to leave a job like that ?

I can't help but feel that JF hasn't improved, it's just that some of the others are now so bad that it makes her look better. I still have to turn her off though. I've got nothing against her personally, she might be the most wonderful person for real, but I don't like the way she comes across on screen.

I love her as a presenter because I switch off as soon as I see her and she saves me money.

Claire Sutton gets on my very last nerve-her whole persona is fake, faux, false and ****** irritating,and that hair!!

I don't think its the easiest job in the world to be honest-trying to be enthusiastic about a hose pipe or poo pourri etc but there seems to be some mighty big ego's on that screen especially DF.

Claire Sutton gets on my very last nerve-her whole persona is fake, faux, false and ****** irritating,and that hair!!

I don't think its the easiest job in the world to be honest-trying to be enthusiastic about a hose pipe or poo pourri etc but there seems to be some mighty big ego's on that screen especially DF.[/QUOTE

Oh how I agree with you. One thing i really want to add though is that every time i see silly Claire her hair is starting to look more and more like a wig. It looks so unnatural and hardly moved the other day.

Latest posts

Back