Yankee Candle guest decides to 'move on'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

With free Cream Teas on the hour every hour.....................can you imagine the Selfies that week too?????? :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_5::mysmilie_15:

And then, when they've all chubbied up, she'll pounce with her "When The Fat Lady Slims" book edition 25.0 :mysmilie_8:

Never, ever, ever use that name on Facebook or you will be hunted down! Even if you aren't on Facebook!

I can believe it Andi, I don't do Facebook and if I ever did (which I won't) I'll be giving QVC a wide berth, them QVC die hards are scary, in their world no negativity allowed, just fluffy marshmallows for clouds, chocolate houses and Father Christmas really does exist.......well at least he does from the 25th of July onwards. :mysmilie_17:

I can believe it Andi, I don't do Facebook and if I ever did (which I won't) I'll be giving QVC a wide berth, them QVC die hards are scary, in their world no negativity allowed, just fluffy marshmallows for clouds, chocolate houses and Father Christmas really does exist.......well at least he does from the 25th of July onwards. :mysmilie_17:

And all of it for sale on QVC with Charlie noshing and exorbitant p&p!!

Scary Die Hards - quote of the day! Have to agree that I very rarely look on FB as the obsession is unhealthy! I like to shop too but don't go overboard and have to Post about it every minute, every hour and every day!!!!! :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back