Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World announces exclusive arrival of Linda Lusardi’s brand new My Miracle Caviar & Pearl Skincare Range

TV favourite Linda Lusardi is back with the new generation of her My Miracle Skincare range, available exclusively from Ideal World TV from 2pm on Tuesday 23rd May. Based on the original My Miracle Swiss formula containing Caviar and Glacial water, the new collection now incorporates Pearl into its ingredients for added radiance. Linda herself has worked directly with skincare experts to personally develop the new range and remains passionate about creating the perfect skincare products, that not only she loves, but everyone else will too.

A huge hit with Ideal World audiences, the My Miracle range is much loved and its new products won’t disappoint. Included in the collection are:

Lusardi My Miracle Caviar & Pearl Neck and Decollete Cream 50ml (Twinpack £29.99) – designed to smooth the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and creping on the neck and decollete area. A non-sticky cream with a lifting agent, giving the appearance of smooth, toned skin.

Read More

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
      Post Thanks / Like

Shame, I'd have bought the blue but it must have sold out quickly. It would have been my first tsv in ages. Don't like the rose or the mocha, and the others either wouldn't suit me or I've got similar already. Ah well, money saved

› See More: Lola Rose Jewellery Designs TSV 21/03/17

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spartacus View Post
      Shame, I'd have bought the blue but it must have sold out quickly. It would have been my first tsv in ages. Don't like the rose or the mocha, and the others either wouldn't suit me or I've got similar already. Ah well, money saved
      blue went within about 15-20 mins
      Thanks spartacus thanked for this post

STAR IN THE HOOD

3.    Sewing Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

I also liked the blue, and the nautical, but by the time I decided to buy one they had both sold out, wasn't too sure about any of the other colours.

Post Thanks / Like

I was going to go for the blue and the nautical but both sold out before I got a chance. Early night as early shift today.

6.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

I had almost convinced myself to get the mocha. I reckon that will look so much better in real life but who knows? However, just changed from work clothes and put on my trusty Gwyneth in Moonstone it is so me and goes with everything. Sometimes I put on a different necklace and then go change it for this one. So probably I should just resist and stick to this one. Anyone else have one that seems to always win when selecting what necklace to wear?
      Likes spartacus liked this post

8.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

I like LR & have quite a few but like the larger pieces which are (to me) expensive now.I have only seen a few snippits of today's shows & they are very similar in design nothing to 'grab' me ( thankfully my cash is safe).Nikki & Charlie are good together they seem to be very relaxed & sending each other up.

10.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fox View Post
      I like LR & have quite a few but like the larger pieces which are (to me) expensive now.I have only seen a few snippits of today's shows & they are very similar in design nothing to 'grab' me ( thankfully my cash is safe).Nikki & Charlie are good together they seem to be very relaxed & sending each other up.
      I like Nikki an Charlie together too. Haven't seen anything so far to part me from my cash.

12.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

Just taken delivery of L/Rose Serenity earrings in white sea shell, and have now converted from pierced to a screw fitting. - Gorgeous !

However, they were accompanied by a huge peach coloured fabric 'wallet' - why ? its ok I suppose if you want to 'gift' it, but otherwise they are pretty useless for anything else particularly with Lola Rose stamped on it. I would prefer for the jewellery to be cheaper than spend the money on the cost of a pouch that ends up in the charity bag. Honora Pearls and Frank Usher are also guilty of this. You end up with loads of cheap 'pouches' gathering dust.

14.    Crafting Live Bolton