Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

The Planning Crowd joins Ideal World!

Ideal World are delighted to announce the arrival of the newest member of their family The Planning Crowd. Coming on board with over 30 years combined experience working in the estate planning sector, the team at The Planning Crowd will take care of all your will writing and funeral planning requirements.

Tune in to Ideal World from Thursday 23rd March at 8pm to hear how you and your family could benefit in the long term by forward planning. With a range of services available from wills, will trusts, funeral plans and DNA sample kits right through to legal services like conveyancing, professional trust management and executor services joining The Planning Crowd can help you and your loved ones no matter what the eventuality.

Protect your children and your finances .....

Read More

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
      Post Thanks / Like

Shame, I'd have bought the blue but it must have sold out quickly. It would have been my first tsv in ages. Don't like the rose or the mocha, and the others either wouldn't suit me or I've got similar already. Ah well, money saved

› See More: Lola Rose Jewellery Designs TSV 21/03/17

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spartacus View Post
      Shame, I'd have bought the blue but it must have sold out quickly. It would have been my first tsv in ages. Don't like the rose or the mocha, and the others either wouldn't suit me or I've got similar already. Ah well, money saved
      blue went within about 15-20 mins
      Thanks spartacus thanked for this post

STAR IN THE HOOD

Post Thanks / Like

I also liked the blue, and the nautical, but by the time I decided to buy one they had both sold out, wasn't too sure about any of the other colours.

Post Thanks / Like

I was going to go for the blue and the nautical but both sold out before I got a chance. Early night as early shift today.

Post Thanks / Like

I had almost convinced myself to get the mocha. I reckon that will look so much better in real life but who knows? However, just changed from work clothes and put on my trusty Gwyneth in Moonstone it is so me and goes with everything. Sometimes I put on a different necklace and then go change it for this one. So probably I should just resist and stick to this one. Anyone else have one that seems to always win when selecting what necklace to wear?
      Likes spartacus liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I like LR & have quite a few but like the larger pieces which are (to me) expensive now.I have only seen a few snippits of today's shows & they are very similar in design nothing to 'grab' me ( thankfully my cash is safe).Nikki & Charlie are good together they seem to be very relaxed & sending each other up.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fox View Post
      I like LR & have quite a few but like the larger pieces which are (to me) expensive now.I have only seen a few snippits of today's shows & they are very similar in design nothing to 'grab' me ( thankfully my cash is safe).Nikki & Charlie are good together they seem to be very relaxed & sending each other up.
      I like Nikki an Charlie together too. Haven't seen anything so far to part me from my cash.