Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Exclusive Looney Tunes collection launches at Create and Craft

Create and Craft are excited to introduce a collection of vibrant and fun designs from everyone's favourite cartoon, Looney Tunes.

Perfect for creating a variety of cards, scrapbook pages and more, the characters include Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety, Sylvester, Tasmanian Devil, Marvin the Martian, Pep Le Sew and so on. Comprising of coordinated decoupage, toppers, papers and sentiments, as well as stamps and fat quarters, the collection includes something for everyone and the mix and match possibilities are endless!

Add the Mega Bundle to your basket.....

Read More.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

It looks to be the same one on lola rose website, which is French navy not black

2.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Dunmow Dizzy, It looks to be the same one on lola rose website, which is French navy not black
    Likes DunmowDizzy liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

If is a decent price and they do the same options as on LR website I'd be interested in the ocean blue or Atlantic blue rock crystal ones. 50 on LR site

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks CallMeQ , Minx In Space , spartacus thanked for this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

As with all LR items the stones are lovely but the style isn't for me as I like big statement pieces.

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

I have the Ashling in tie dye agate/tropical orange rock crystal and it's really nice. I did not like the tie dye agate alone but it is much better with the rock crystal - subtler. A bit peeved I paid the LR price as no doubt the TSV will be cheaper but I bought it for my holiday and we go on Saturday so I would not have got it on time.nmight get the TSV in another colour if I can get wifi.
    Likes Minx In Space , spartacus liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

pic of all the colours

Attachment 13689
    Thanks CallMeQ , Minx In Space , Hippygirl , Breeze thanked for this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spartacus View Post
    Dunmow Dizzy, It looks to be the same one on lola rose website, which is French navy not black
    Thanks I saw that myself as I did wonder if it was actually black or navy. Still like it and some of the others, the ocean rock crystal and the blue which I think would be very wearable.

I tend to find I buy the one which I like the best but rarely wear as other jewellery goes better with the outfit so I'm trying to think more practically re my jewellery purchases. Even if it's boring.

Not saying the yellow mix one would not be worn though but I'm going to look through my clothes before ordering.
    Thanks spartacus thanked for this post
    Likes Minx In Space liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Oh gawd, I'd forgotten about this TSV! Doubtless there'll be plenty more temptation on the day, too. That might have made my mind up about the Yankee TSV.

Quote Originally Posted by Hippygirl View Post
    I have the Ashling in tie dye agate/tropical orange rock crystal and it's really nice. I did not like the tie dye agate alone but it is much better with the rock crystal - subtler. A bit peeved I paid the LR price as no doubt the TSV will be cheaper but I bought it for my holiday and we go on Saturday so I would not have got it on time.nmight get the TSV in another colour if I can get wifi.
    I prefer the tie die agate with the addition of the tropical orange, too. Have a lovely holiday!
    Thanks spartacus thanked for this post
    Likes DunmowDizzy liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Lola Rose Ashling Semi Precious 56cm Necklace
    Item Number: 308555
    QVC Price 51.00
    Todays Special Value Price 38.96
    P&P 3.95

This beautiful necklace features colourful semi-precious stones in a stylish mix of round and tumbled beads, with an adjustable length that allows you to wear it in so many ways. Boasting premium quality and the classic Lola Rose style, this Ashling design is a fabulous addition to your jewellery collection or could also make a gorgeous gift, with a wide range of colours to suit any taste.

Wear it your way - this beautiful piece is perfect for layering with other beaded and metal necklaces of varying lengths, thickness, and textures. Plus, with the freedom to adjust the length, you can try the piece with a range of necklines and styles to suit your mood.

Spoilt for choice - whether you prefer nudes or brights, there's an option to please you with the wide range of stunning summer colours, including their latest stones marshmallow quartzite and rose agate plus new colour mixes to suit any wardrobe. With the beautiful semi-precious stones each boasting distinctive hues, you'll love how many colours you can wear them with.

Cord and semi-precious gemstone beads
    Adjustable Chinese knot fastening
    Length: 56cm - 71cm (22" - 28")

Colour options:

Tie Dye (green/orange) - new mix
    Purple
    Rose Pink - new stone rose agate
    Pink Ice (pale pink/blue) - new mix with new stone marshmallow quartzite
    Nautical Mix (navy/white/yellow) - new mix
    Mocha
    Mint
    Blue