Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

The Planning Crowd joins Ideal World!

Ideal World are delighted to announce the arrival of the newest member of their family The Planning Crowd. Coming on board with over 30 years combined experience working in the estate planning sector, the team at The Planning Crowd will take care of all your will writing and funeral planning requirements.

Tune in to Ideal World from Thursday 23rd March at 8pm to hear how you and your family could benefit in the long term by forward planning. With a range of services available from wills, will trusts, funeral plans and DNA sample kits right through to legal services like conveyancing, professional trust management and executor services joining The Planning Crowd can help you and your loved ones no matter what the eventuality.

Protect your children and your finances .....

Read More

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

It looks to be the same one on lola rose website, which is French navy not black

› See More: Lola Rose Jewellery Designs TSV 21/03/17

Post Thanks / Like

Dunmow Dizzy, It looks to be the same one on lola rose website, which is French navy not black
      Likes DunmowDizzy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

If is a decent price and they do the same options as on LR website I'd be interested in the ocean blue or Atlantic blue rock crystal ones. 50 on LR site

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks CallMeQ , Minx In Space , spartacus thanked for this post

STAR IN THE HOOD

Post Thanks / Like

As with all LR items the stones are lovely but the style isn't for me as I like big statement pieces.
      I can only please one person per day and to-day it's my turn

Post Thanks / Like

I have the Ashling in tie dye agate/tropical orange rock crystal and it's really nice. I did not like the tie dye agate alone but it is much better with the rock crystal - subtler. A bit peeved I paid the LR price as no doubt the TSV will be cheaper but I bought it for my holiday and we go on Saturday so I would not have got it on time.nmight get the TSV in another colour if I can get wifi.
      Likes Minx In Space , spartacus liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

pic of all the colours

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lola TSV image.jpg 
Views:	289 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	13689
      Thanks CallMeQ , Minx In Space , Hippygirl , Breeze thanked for this post

STAR IN THE HOOD

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spartacus View Post
      Dunmow Dizzy, It looks to be the same one on lola rose website, which is French navy not black
      Thanks I saw that myself as I did wonder if it was actually black or navy. Still like it and some of the others, the ocean rock crystal and the blue which I think would be very wearable.

I tend to find I buy the one which I like the best but rarely wear as other jewellery goes better with the outfit so I'm trying to think more practically re my jewellery purchases. Even if it's boring.

Not saying the yellow mix one would not be worn though but I'm going to look through my clothes before ordering.
      Thanks spartacus thanked for this post
      Likes Minx In Space liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Oh gawd, I'd forgotten about this TSV! Doubtless there'll be plenty more temptation on the day, too. That might have made my mind up about the Yankee TSV.

Quote Originally Posted by Hippygirl View Post
      I have the Ashling in tie dye agate/tropical orange rock crystal and it's really nice. I did not like the tie dye agate alone but it is much better with the rock crystal - subtler. A bit peeved I paid the LR price as no doubt the TSV will be cheaper but I bought it for my holiday and we go on Saturday so I would not have got it on time.nmight get the TSV in another colour if I can get wifi.
      I prefer the tie die agate with the addition of the tropical orange, too. Have a lovely holiday!
      Thanks spartacus thanked for this post
      Likes DunmowDizzy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Lola Rose Ashling Semi Precious 56cm Necklace
      Item Number: 308555
      QVC Price 51.00
      Todays Special Value Price 38.96
      P&P 3.95

This beautiful necklace features colourful semi-precious stones in a stylish mix of round and tumbled beads, with an adjustable length that allows you to wear it in so many ways. Boasting premium quality and the classic Lola Rose style, this Ashling design is a fabulous addition to your jewellery collection or could also make a gorgeous gift, with a wide range of colours to suit any taste.

Wear it your way - this beautiful piece is perfect for layering with other beaded and metal necklaces of varying lengths, thickness, and textures. Plus, with the freedom to adjust the length, you can try the piece with a range of necklines and styles to suit your mood.

Spoilt for choice - whether you prefer nudes or brights, there's an option to please you with the wide range of stunning summer colours, including their latest stones marshmallow quartzite and rose agate plus new colour mixes to suit any wardrobe. With the beautiful semi-precious stones each boasting distinctive hues, you'll love how many colours you can wear them with.

Cord and semi-precious gemstone beads
      Adjustable Chinese knot fastening
      Length: 56cm - 71cm (22" - 28")

Colour options:

Tie Dye (green/orange) - new mix
      Purple
      Rose Pink - new stone rose agate
      Pink Ice (pale pink/blue) - new mix with new stone marshmallow quartzite
      Nautical Mix (navy/white/yellow) - new mix
      Mocha
      Mint
      Blue