Lola Rose Jewellery Designs TSV 21/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shame, I'd have bought the blue but it must have sold out quickly. It would have been my first tsv in ages. Don't like the rose or the mocha, and the others either wouldn't suit me or I've got similar already. Ah well, money saved

I also liked the blue, and the nautical, but by the time I decided to buy one they had both sold out, wasn't too sure about any of the other colours.

I was going to go for the blue and the nautical but both sold out before I got a chance. Early night as early shift today.

I had almost convinced myself to get the mocha. I reckon that will look so much better in real life but who knows? However, just changed from work clothes and put on my trusty Gwyneth in Moonstone it is so me and goes with everything. Sometimes I put on a different necklace and then go change it for this one. So probably I should just resist and stick to this one. Anyone else have one that seems to always win when selecting what necklace to wear?

I like LR & have quite a few but like the larger pieces which are (to me) expensive now.I have only seen a few snippits of today's shows & they are very similar in design nothing to 'grab' me ( thankfully my cash is safe).Nikki & Charlie are good together they seem to be very relaxed & sending each other up.

I like LR & have quite a few but like the larger pieces which are (to me) expensive now.I have only seen a few snippits of today's shows & they are very similar in design nothing to 'grab' me ( thankfully my cash is safe).Nikki & Charlie are good together they seem to be very relaxed & sending each other up.

I like Nikki an Charlie together too. Haven't seen anything so far to part me from my cash.

Just taken delivery of L/Rose Serenity earrings in white sea shell, and have now converted from pierced to a screw fitting. - Gorgeous !

However, they were accompanied by a huge peach coloured fabric 'wallet' - why ? its ok I suppose if you want to 'gift' it, but otherwise they are pretty useless for anything else particularly with Lola Rose stamped on it. I would prefer for the jewellery to be cheaper than spend the money on the cost of a pouch that ends up in the charity bag. Honora Pearls and Frank Usher are also guilty of this. You end up with loads of cheap 'pouches' gathering dust.

Latest posts

Back