Doll 10 TSV 22/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Doris has just launched a new foundation in the US - Hydrabalm Foundation Stick. It will be a definite buy from me if this is included in the tsv. The demo was so quick and easy on US qvc so can't wait to read reviews.

Doris has just launched a new foundation in the US - Hydrabalm Foundation Stick. It will be a definite buy from me if this is included in the tsv. The demo was so quick and easy on US qvc so can't wait to read reviews.

Unfortunately I don't think it'll be the new foundation as this was posted on their Facebook page :

We will be showing some previews of the TSV leading up to it, but we have some new amazing products in it, as well as HydraGel!!!

I have the Hydragel foundation and I'm not keen on it all. I much prefer the one in the glass bottle as it has brilliant coverage. Looks like I won't be going for this one then unless it is the new foundation after all.

Unfortunately I don't think it'll be the new foundation as this was posted on their Facebook page :

We will be showing some previews of the TSV leading up to it, but we have some new amazing products in it, as well as HydraGel!!!

I have the Hydragel foundation and I'm not keen on it all. I much prefer the one in the glass bottle as it has brilliant coverage. Looks like I won't be going for this one then unless it is the new foundation after all.

I bought a Doll 10 TSV a few years ago and it had the glass bottle foundation in it in the medium shade which was too yellow for me. It was in my make-up stash bag for ages along with (among other things obviously) a tub of bare Minerals 'warmth'. I decided to add a little of the warmth to the foundation in order to 'tan it up' and, adding it little by little, I eventually got the right colour for me. It didn't curdle or separate and I am using it now. It might seem obvious but I am so pleased with myself I thought I'd share.

The new foundation looks lovely, what a shame it won't be in the TSV :(

Just seen someone asking on Instagram if the new foundation will be in the TSV and this was the reply:

No but don't worry the U.K. TSV is amazing!!!! You will love it.. there is something special and brand new made just for our U.K. Dolls

Maybe next year then?? x

I'm always a bit wary of " made just for " items, be it make up, bags, nail polish .....whatever.

That does look nice, pretty in pink shades for pale and pasty people such as myself, you don't get much of that on QVC, I may well buy this :nod:

This looks very nice and I love Doll 10 mascara. The problem with foundation for me is that it transfers on the paperwork as I touch my face during the day.

QVC are testing the limits on pricing TSVs from popular brands... At some point the majority of their customers will get turned off... I think the calculation is that the bundle should be a slight premium or discount on the most desirable product in the bundle for beauty... but that doesn't mean artificially inflating the single item price!

Latest posts

Back