Doll 10 TSV 22/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was hoping for it to be a bit cheaper :mysmilie_59:. That said I am not sure the palette is for me, whilst it is nice to see paler shades, I think I would rarely use some of them, particularly the top ones, but it is still a nice looking set

I already have the contouring palette so I'm skipping this TSV (I'm assuming that's what the TSV palette is - a different version perhaps or blushers and highlighters).

Conceal It

Just a heads up if you use the Conceal It compact (the large 12g concealer/foundation ) the duo for £30 + postage is in stock in all shades HERE. They usually sell for £20 each.

Think I will definitely be buying this as I love Doll 10 and wear the foundation and concealer most days. The mascara is my absolute favourite and works wonders with my lower lashes which are totally non existent. Gives lovely, fluffy top lashes which I prefer to a spidery look and doesn't clump or flake. Even though I have the contour palette and several other highlighters, this new palette looks divine! I will not be able to resist especially if under £40.

Think I will definitely be buying this as I love Doll 10 and wear the foundation and concealer most days. The mascara is my absolute favourite and works wonders with my lower lashes which are totally non existent. Gives lovely, fluffy top lashes which I prefer to a spidery look and doesn't clump or flake. Even though I have the contour palette and several other highlighters, this new palette looks divine! I will not be able to resist especially if under £40.

I agree with you about the mascara, it's lovely and so easy to get brilliant results. I have the hydragel foundation and really struggle to get a flawless finish. Is it because I'm using a beauty blender do you think? I don't really use brushes to put on foundation as I have really dry skin and find that foundation clings onto dry patches when using a brush. Also, I have the shade light like Doris and find that the colour is a little off for my liking. Even though it comes out of the tube a little light it looks a tad orange on the face but doubt whether I should go for fair as I'm usually the second lightest shade in foundations. Oh blimey here we go again with deciding which ****** foundation shade to go for!!! I'm definitely going to get it as the highlight palette look beautiful and can't resist :mysmilie_13:

I agree with you about the mascara, it's lovely and so easy to get brilliant results. I have the hydragel foundation and really struggle to get a flawless finish. Is it because I'm using a beauty blender do you think? I don't really use brushes to put on foundation as I have really dry skin and find that foundation clings onto dry patches when using a brush. Also, I have the shade light like Doris and find that the colour is a little off for my liking. Even though it comes out of the tube a little light it looks a tad orange on the face but doubt whether I should go for fair as I'm usually the second lightest shade in foundations. Oh blimey here we go again with deciding which ****** foundation shade to go for!!! I'm definitely going to get it as the highlight palette look beautiful and can't resist :mysmilie_13:

I can't use a beauty blender to save my life! I use the double ended brush that came with the last Hydragel tsv but I don't suffer from dry patches. If it's any help, Laura Geller or Becca primer give a perfect base underneath for me.

If it's any help the Fair in Hydragel is too dark & yellow for me. I use Fair in Bare Minerals, Fairly Light in that is also too dark & yellow, very similar to Hydragel Fair,on me anyway.

I use Medium Beige in BM and the Medium Conceal It, once I blend it in, matches my skin tone perfectly - I have yellow-toned skin

I'd really like the palette & the lipstick looks my sort of shade but the foundation is too dark in the lightest shade so I'm not buying either. My will power is non existent though when it comes to make up TSVs so I'd better not watch.

I can't use a beauty blender to save my life! I use the double ended brush that came with the last Hydragel tsv but I don't suffer from dry patches. If it's any help, Laura Geller or Becca primer give a perfect base underneath for me.

So easy, One wet the sponge well, then wring out until just damp to the touch. Squeeze out some foundation onto back of hand. Then dab the BB into it, then just bounce on the face. Do not try to wipe or rub it on the face just bounce.

I think the Doll10 hydra gel foundation "grabs" the skin quickly (I found) so Mally's primer (the neutralising one in a tube) helps but my quick morning routine after cleansing is to use the Alpha H spf50 plus then whack on the hydra-gel with fingertips v quickly and then buff with a dry kabuki to give a seamless finish, brows, blusher and lippy all complete in less than 10 mins.

I love my Beauty Blender but some foundations seem to soak into it too much, even when it's damp, which is wasteful. A few weeks ago Lidl had mini blending sponges on brush handles - an egg shape like the BB and also a flat tip. They were cheap as chips and also 3 for 2, and ofcourse I wish I'd bought loads of them! But after that week they're gone! If they come round again I'll try to remember to mention them.

Latest posts

Back