Doll 10 TSV 22/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Doll 10 6 Piece Hydra Gel Make-Up Collection
Item Number: 230861
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £4.95

A six-piece make-up collection from Doll10 featuring the new Glow All Out Palette - a collection of blushes and highlighters - plus the best-selling HydraGel Foundation and Concealer, along with a host of beauty enhancing goodies. With this comprehensive cosmetics kit, you have all the tools you need to create a radiant make-up look that's subtle and totally gorgeous.

New for you - the Glow All Out Palette is your ultimate collection of blushes and highlighters that deliver a youthful-looking flush of colour and brightness. Contour, sculpt and highlight with this gorgeous selection of powders.

Contains:

1 x HydraGel Foundation (30ml) - a weightless, full-coverage foundation that smooths visual imperfections. High-density pure pigments are suspended in an exclusive gel formula, while soft-focus microspheres help transform your complexion and create a more radiant-looking finish.
1 x HydraGel Concealer (12ml) - this lightweight concealer is designed to help conceal imperfections, redness, and blemishes, plus add reflection to dark circles.
1 x Effortlash Mascara (12ml) - in Black; combines a gel formula with an innovative brush to deliver lashes that appear thicker, longer, and voluminous. Each lash is precisely separated to reduce clumping and flaking.
1 x Lip Rouge Lipstick (3.8g) - in Pretty in Pink (rose); an intensely pigmented, irresistibly creamy lipstick formula that deposits colour to the lips in just one application, keeping colour true and reducing fading or flaking.
1 x Glow All Out Palette (15.9g) - with two blushes, a light and a dark contour shade, bronzer, and highlighter.
1 Face Powder Brush - an angled brush that features densely-packed, cruelty-free synthetic fibres that let you effortlessly achieve optimal colour payoff. The unique shape and design allow you to sculpt and powder with ease by optimising every stroke.

Glow All Out Palette contains:

1 x Piccadilly Pink - rose
1 x Dating a Royal - berry rose
1 x Crown Jewels - champagne shimmer
1 x Princesses Rule - pale pink shimmer
1 x Double Decker Glow - bronze shimmer
1 x Ladies of London - peachy pink

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.230861

ohh i wouldnt trust that as that person has no idea on the price as there has only been rumoured prices & that is deffo not one of the rumoured ones ive heard or read

It`s a good job Justine didn`t throw a strop and spit her dummy out when you poo pooed her price suggestion (which actually turned out to be correct ) the way you threw a strop and spat your dummy out then deleted whole threads and posts because someone dared to say the tsv was live before you and you didn`t like it because you wanted the glory. Pathetic !

I thought the blush pallet was the contouring & blush one, it's a highlight & blush one.
That's me out then, I don't use much shimmer! I'd only use the foundation & concealer - so not such a great deal for me.

It`s a good job Justine didn`t throw a strop and spit her dummy out when you poo pooed her price suggestion (which actually turned out to be correct ) the way you threw a strop and spat your dummy out then deleted whole threads and posts because someone dared to say the tsv was live before you and you didn`t like it because you wanted the glory. Pathetic !
Hear hear!

I love the hydragel concealer for under my eyes, you have to work quick as it sets very quickly, but once it's on it lasts all day, no creasing, amazing stuff. It also lasts for ages, one tube has lasted me over a year. Can't recommend it enough.

I don't really need anything in the TSV at the moment so I won't be getting it, but if anyone is on the fence then I'd say go for it, Doris makes quality stuff.

Now I've seen the blush/contour/highlight palette 'in the flesh', I'm definitely out - it's far too bright pink for me, got tons of highlighters, I had to throw out some foundation the other day as it had gone off (a victim of my beauty hoarding), the lipstick I have dupes for and I have tons of concealer. So I'd be spending £45 on mascara - nope, not worth it.

It does look like a gorgeous TSV though so if you do buy it, enjoy!

Now I've seen the blush/contour/highlight palette 'in the flesh', I'm definitely out - it's far too bright pink for me, got tons of highlighters, I had to throw out some foundation the other day as it had gone off (a victim of my beauty hoarding), the lipstick I have dupes for and I have tons of concealer. So I'd be spending £45 on mascara - nope, not worth it.

It does look like a gorgeous TSV though so if you do buy it, enjoy!

I'm a beauty hoarder, too. It should be a recognised disease!

So, thank you for posting this as it's given me the grit to say no, as even though I'm really, really fancying it, I do NOT need it!

Got a feeling I'm gonna be gutted later, though...

I'm a beauty hoarder, too. It should be a recognised disease!

So, thank you for posting this as it's given me the grit to say no, as even though I'm really, really fancying it, I do NOT need it!

Got a feeling I'm gonna be gutted later, though...

Alter Ego, we can stay strong together as I'll remain sorely tempted all day and yes, 'Beauty Hoarding' is definitely a genuine affliction (if my bulging cupboard is anything to go by)!!!!

I'm a beauty hoarder too!
And I've ordered it :blush:
So it's no good me saying be strong.
I've recently discovered that this concealer makes an absolutely brilliant eyeshadow primer, better than any I've tried since the pale LG one that you can't seem to get any more.
BUT I have just rung up & cancelled the Tarte final drop that I had on auto delivery.

Alter Ego, we can stay strong together as I'll remain sorely tempted all day and yes, 'Beauty Hoarding' is definitely a genuine affliction (if my bulging cupboard is anything to go by)!!!!
I'm going to join you two in resisting the TSV.

I'm a beauty hoarder too!
And I've ordered it :blush:
So it's no good me saying be strong.
I've recently discovered that this concealer makes an absolutely brilliant eyeshadow primer, better than any I've tried since the pale LG one that you can't seem to get any more.
BUT I have just rung up & cancelled the Tarte final drop that I had on auto delivery.

I think that's as good a justification for buying the TSV as any - you'll make use of the contents AND you balanced things out by cancelling the final Tarte drop, sounds good to me!

I think the Tarte TSVs consistently look amazing, but they don't do my foundation shade on Q (light medium sand) so sadly I'm always out on those :(

Is SCW a mod on here? Lots of people find offers/info and it is very irritating how they get told their info can't possibly be right but his is.

just been checking the reviews for the for the hydrogel face make-up its got quite a few not happy with the shades being to light and making people look older after watching the presentation today I have to agree the older lady looks a lot better without the makeup it has defo settled in all her fine lines and wrinkles much as I like Doris her face is plumped up and the younger models are wrinkle free so will be sticking to Tarte this ones not for me

Is SCW a mod on here? Lots of people find offers/info and it is very irritating how they get told their info can't possibly be right but his is.

always seems very dismissive of any info and can be quite fly and off hand !! with the "Don't ask till a couple of days before " !!!!

No he is not a mod on here, they are Graham and myself. Everyone is free to find offers, post info etc....and it is not for anyone to say something post is not correct unless they can prove it is not correct, doing so without is rude and unfriendly.

Doris's face doesn't seem to move, just her lips. I think she looks very 'plastic' and unnatural.

Doris's face doesn't seem to move, just her lips. I think she looks very 'plastic' and unnatural.

I agree Doris's makeup looks very heavy to me.The only thing I have tried from this range is the eyebrow product, which I liked.Getting the right foundation shade is a lottery.I got the IT Cosmetics TSV a while ago with the CC cream.I like it but I think that is luck.I generally find US colours too yellow & the other day I looked at the YSL range which have some pink tones & have samples of 2 of the ranges to try.(& that doesn't involve p&p to try!)

Latest posts

Back