Girls Night In 7-9pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow! I was planning to go out tonight with the girls, but now I'm gonna tell 'em to all pile round my place to get a bit of IW action. I'm soooo excited ...Think of all the p&p we'll save if I get all the orders sent to mine, and the savings we'll make when we buy that beautiful Nicole tulip dress in every colourway...I baggs the murky mauve one! Hope none if it goes limited as I can see a catfight going on. I'm in for a good night!

QVC did shows way back in time with the same name. Non alcohol cocktails(selling the mixer of course), beauty and fashion. Bore fest then and no doubt worse on IW.

Well they have a nutribullet on, so that sounds the same. They have some jewellery on, plus jewellery cleaner! Girls Bellfield watches :thinking: A useless icecream maker has even found it's way in, spose they'll be lots of laughter over that.

Lastly there's the girls involved........Jo, Foghorn Jax, Gen and Hayley. I suppose their partners are the serious winners here :mysmilie_3:

What a shame I have got to go out. I will miss all the goodies.:grin:

What a shame I have got to go out. I will miss all the goodies.:grin:

All the goodies plus all the inside goss of how many Bengaline's they each have and in what colour. The 'I didn't think the grey/stone/aubergine/tobacco/whatever suited me but it's now my favourite colour and I have a thousand pairs'.

All the goodies plus all the inside goss of how many Bengaline's they each have and in what colour. The 'I didn't think the grey/stone/aubergine/tobacco/whatever suited me but it's now my favourite colour and I have a thousand pairs'.

Plus the classic "Why not get one of every colour because you can send them back via Asda if you don't like them" and/or "If you normally get an XXL try an XL because they have lots of stretch".

Thankfully there are better things to do tonight instead of watching Ideal World :mysmilie_59:

Heard it all now.

I always thought that QVC's 'The Morning Show', 'The Lunchtime Show' and 'The Saturday Night Show' could never be outdone for sheer overblown, self congratulatory nonsense but 'Girls Night In' might just pip them.

Can we expect 'Boys Night In'?

You could have Nanty, Poo Poo, Roly Poly, DODDY FLUMP, Creepy Crawley and Dirty Peter selling Football, Boxing and perhaps even War Memorabilia.

Then again, maybe Liberace Luxurious Luxury Deluxe Bedding is a safer bet? :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0321.JPG

Disgusting behaviour by the presenters.

I was just watching around 2 minutes of this tripe, Mr Brittas was on. He couldn't get away quick enough.

It is excruciating.

There's absolutely no rapport between these 'Girls', even Ellie May Clampett is unusually quiet.

Joanne says 'who on earth thought it was a good idea to put us 4 together?'

For once a truer word couldn't be spoken by a Goon :mysmilie_59:

Turned over to seen a film clip of Den giving glowing testimonial about Crystal Clear sonic cleanse kit.Apparently her facial skin is getting 'closer to the bones'.Ha ha ha- like a skeleton . Once the scene was back to a studio with Sal and devoted audience I pressed the tv remote button.Think I'll watch 'The Walking Dead' as the zombies on there have more personality than anyone on this awful offering.

Turned over to seen a film clip of Den giving glowing testimonial about Crystal Clear sonic cleanse kit.Apparently her facial skin is getting 'closer to the bones'.Ha ha ha- like a skeleton . Once the scene was back to a studio with Sal and devoted audience I pressed the tv remote button.Think I'll watch 'The Walking Dead' as the zombies on there have more personality than anyone on this awful offering.

The zombies have more life in them

They need to Shadazzle their mirrors. DING! :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0323.JPGIMG_0324.JPG

'expert' Niki had to sit out the demo with the 'hair twist' (£19.99 + £4.99) as Hayley was much better than her at doing it.

All I can say is that I saw Hayley's demo...........I can only imagine the state Niki got in! And the thing ain't cheap!

These Bellfield watches can be found online for less than Ideal's "usual price", so the reduction's not that great

'expert' Niki had to sit out the demo with the 'hair twist' (£19.99 + £4.99) as Hayley was much better than her at doing it.

All I can say is that I saw Hayley's demo...........I can only imagine the state Niki got in! And the thing ain't cheap!

When 'interviewed' one of the 'General Public' guests (who all had name badges on) said Crystal Clear is great 'because Janet told me so', or something along those lines.

I got the impression that this wasn't the reply that Sally was looking for :mysmilie_59:

I was hoping for one of the audience to ask why they're selling that Skinn stuff if the Crystal Clear is so great at lifting jowls and stuff

Latest posts

Back