Girls Night In 7-9pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was hoping for one of the audience to ask why they're selling that Skinn stuff if the Crystal Clear is so great at lifting jowls and stuff

It's gotta be Torricelumn (TM) for me.

Anything else is a fad.

And I know this to be true because Elizabeth Grant 'discovered', 'it', with her friend, Charles, in 1753 :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0327.JPGIMG_0328.jpg

It's gotta be Torricelumn (TM) for me.

Anything else is a fad.

And I know this to be true because Elizabeth Grant 'discovered', 'it', with her friend, Charles, in 1753 :mysmilie_59:

Lizzie G and Charles make the Curies look like chemistry slackers.

What about some of us volunteering to be impartial members of the'General Public'at one of these Girly Nights in.Honesty guaranteed and I'll bring some cakes and some scathing comments(where applicable).

I'm tempted, because I'd love to set fire to their plastic clothes live on air.

However, I don't think I could cope with seeing Hayley Green close up in real life. :witch:

So Lynn is strutting like a Peacock in a Nicole Tulip Hem Dress (£35 all in). She says : -

'I can just imagine this with the Faux Leather Jacket (£65 all in) that we have on the website'

Spring Surprise? £100 for a Polyester Frock and Polyurethane Coat doesn't surprise me from these schlocks :mysmilie_59:

I managed to catch the Crystal Clear part where Dennice says she hasn't had any work done and only Crystal Clear gave her her cheekbones back taking 20,even 30years off her age. yeah right. she's been saying that about every fad product since the Derma wand.

I'm not keen on the Tulip dress but I have purchased some trousers in the past .Not bengalines !They are pretty good and a third the price of Q.

Oh I almost forgot to mention Hayley Green thought the Crystal Clear Amaaaaaaazing Amaaaazing Amaaaaazing.

Last edited:
I must correct myself from earlier regarding the price of the hair gadget nobody could work.........it was £12.99 rather than £19.99..............Still far too expensive for something that even an 'expert' cannot use with any simplicity

I must correct myself from earlier regarding the price of the hair gadget nobody could work.........it was £12.99 rather than £19.99..............Still far too expensive for something that even an 'expert' cannot use with any simplicity

I have to wear my hair up at work, so I'm always on the look out for that kind of thing. To me although it looked relatively simple to use, however, would probably not be the case if you were trying to put it in your own hair, I didn't like the way you had to pull your hair right down..The "bun" it created looked rather low slung, heavy and awkward and I'd imagine that once you stood up and started moving around it'd fall down in no time! And I certainly wouldn't pay £12.99 and postage for a small bit of fabric with a wire stuck in it!

As for the "girl's night in" bit...It was horrendous! Four cackling witches deliberately acting as though they'd been on the booze is not my idea of fun - it was toe curling, a bit like a dumbed down version of "houseparty"!

When i worked i used Stylee's to put my hair up worked very well and easy to use.

I managed to catch the Crystal Clear part where Dennice says she hasn't had any work done and only Crystal Clear gave her her cheekbones back taking 20,even 30years off her age. yeah right. she's been saying that about every fad product since the Derma wand.

I'm not keen on the Tulip dress but I have purchased some trousers in the past .Not bengalines !They are pretty good and a third the price of Q.

Oh I almost forgot to mention Hayley Green thought the Crystal Clear Amaaaaaaazing Amaaaazing Amaaaaazing.

So Crystal Clear has taken 30 years off De Knees' grid?

OK. I'll buy that

She now looks 83

IMG_0323.JPGIMG_0329.JPG

Baby Jane doesn't look much better

IMG_0331.JPGIMG_0330.JPG

I'm here to tell 'em both this.

Stick with Torricelumn (TM) :mysmilie_59:

When I switched over at the start of the show, with my elderly mum I realised we couldn't hear the show very well. It was clearly the noise of my fellow forumite chums all over the country frantically typing on their computers to air their views on this forum!!!!! I turned off after about 90 seconds as I didn't want to be arrested for "elder abuse" by making her watch the show.

When I switched over at the start of the show, with my elderly mum I realised we couldn't hear the show very well. It was clearly the noise of my fellow forumite chums all over the country frantically typing on their computers to air their views on this forum!!!!! I turned off after about 90 seconds as I didn't want to be arrested for "elder abuse" by making her watch the show.

It was always gonna be bad Mutts. But bad can sometimes be good, in a cringeworthy, voyeuristic way.

But this was just bad.

Not a single goon is anywhere near likeable enough to keep someone tuned in for an hour.

What makes them think putting them together for a freak show will engage an audience? :mysmilie_59:

It was always gonna be bad Mutts. But bad can sometimes be good, in a cringeworthy, voyeuristic way.

But this was just bad.

Not a single goon is anywhere near likeable enough to keep someone tuned in for an hour.

What makes them think putting them together for a freak show will engage an audience? :mysmilie_59:

Wirral, further to previous comments on here, I really don't think the ladies get on. I had thought, if I had to do a show with 3 of my female colleagues we would have a laugh because we all get on well and it shows (and I have only been in my job just over a year). What I saw was them trying to convince us they were having a laugh and it didn't come over as genuine at all. They didn't gell together at all. It may have been improved by the arrival of Gollum and his sexist "humour". Or maybe not...

Wirral, further to previous comments on here, I really don't think the ladies get on. I had thought, if I had to do a show with 3 of my female colleagues we would have a laugh because we all get on well and it shows (and I have only been in my job just over a year). What I saw was them trying to convince us they were having a laugh and it didn't come over as genuine at all. They didn't gell together at all. It may have been improved by the arrival of Gollum and his sexist "humour". Or maybe not...

I agree Muttley.

It's no secret that the 'entertainment' business is one of 'dog eat dog', there's no such thing as real friendship and loyalty.

I'd imagine at this low level it's even worse.

They're pretty much all failed entertainers or presenters of one flavour or another, probably earning an above average wage and being able to feed their desperate need for some kind of 'fame'.

So I seriously doubt they like to be upstaged, or outsold, and I'm convinced they'll loathe the idea of sharing any 'limelight'.

But nothing like as much as they loathe each other :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back