Sensica - Professional Beauty TSV 24/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sensica Sensilight RPL Hair Removal System with Sensix Trimmer
Item Number: 401589
QVC Price £206.00
Todays Special Value Price £169.98
P&P £6.95

This hair removal kit from Sensica features the Sensilight RPL Hair Removal system, which gives you a permanent reduction of unwanted hair using Reactive Pulse Light technology, plus a Sensix trimmer for quick hair removal on the go, with a handy eyebrow shaping attachment. Reduce unwanted hair safely for a fraction of the cost of a salon treatment, with these pain-free, effective tools.

*Please note: If you were to buy these items directly from Sensica you’d pay £298.99. So to get them for a Today’s Special Value price of £169.98, plus P&P, is an incredible saving of over £120.

Safety first - your Sensilight features an in-built sensor that automatically disables treatment if your skin is too dark or tanned, providing you with complete safety and reassurance. As an extra precaution, the applicator tip has been designed to only emit light pulses when in full contact with your skin.

So versatile - you can use the Sensilight to reduce unwanted hair on your legs, arms, underarms, bikini line, back, shoulders, chest and face (below the cheek line only). It's also great for both men and women! Your Sensix trimmer is perfect for topping up hair removal from all of these areas too, making them the perfect duo.

60 days to try it out - if you're not completely happy with your Sensilight and Sensix Trimmer, you can enjoy a full refund after 60 days of use.

Visible results after 3-4 treatments
The use of Sensilight on naturally dark skin types is not advised
Please see attached skin type scale for skin types
Do not use if you suffer from epilepsy or are under the age of 18
Please see the instructions for further information on when Sensilight should not be used

Colour options:

Grey
Pink

What's in the box?

1 x Sensilight device
1 x Sensix trimmer
1 x double-sided eyebrow comb with adjustable length: (2mm/4mm)
1 x cleaning brush
1 x power supply
1 x user guide
1 x warranty card

Technical specifications:

Sensilight (l x w x d): 19cm x 55cm x 7.1cm (7.5" x 21.7" x 2.8")
Sensilight weight: 274g
Sensix trimmer (l x w x d): 13.5cm x 1.5cm x 1.7cm (5.3" x 0.6" x 0.7")
Sensix weight: 28g

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.401589

Are the Female population of this country so hairy we need another of these overpriced gadgets? It beggars belief that they have had so many of them as TSV's and of course each one that comes along is the best ever.

I did some googling on the brand Sensica. Seems they're to do with a company called "Clariancy".
Sounds very much like the "Radiancy" company that markets the NoNo, which has a whole universe of bad reviews out there (and the Sensica is fast catching up).

Also, this new whizzy RPL technology (reactive pulsed light) they claim is an improvement on IPL technology is a load of **** too.

http://www.highya.com/sensilight-mini-by-sensica-reviews

I did some googling on the brand Sensica. Seems they're to do with a company called "Clariancy".
Sounds very much like the "Radiancy" company that markets the NoNo, which has a whole universe of bad reviews out there (and the Sensica is fast catching up).

Also, this new whizzy RPL technology (reactive pulsed light) they claim is an improvement on IPL technology is a load of **** too.

http://www.highya.com/sensilight-mini-by-sensica-reviews

Oh, thank you for this I was just about to google about the difference between IPL and RPL.
I have IPL Silk’n’Glide and it does its job, only I need to put in more commitment that I currently do otherwise I'm never to be going hair free (I mean on the body).

Think I'll stick to my trusty razor and shaving brush....:mysmilie_504::

I don't get it... if this is a gradual hair reduction tool that will show positive results within 60 days, why do we need to know that the light pulse will last for yonks....... does it gradually stop hairs growing.... or not?

I don't get it... if this is a gradual hair reduction tool that will show positive results within 60 days, why do we need to know that the light pulse will last for yonks....... does it gradually stop hairs growing.... or not?

Hair grows in cycles, follicles can be dormant for ages. Therefore no device can stop hairs growing, it can only remove 'active' hairs. Over time the dormant follicles will reactivate and new hairs will grow.

Laser hair removal will reduce the amount of hair you have, but can never stop any ever growing again. Also the ageing process makes hairs start appearing where they never appeared before.

Latest posts

Back