Sundy afternoon rant

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, these 'style ambassadors' that are popping up with increased regularity need to look in the mirror ! Because they all look 'cheap' in whatever 'look' they are trying to achieve. They all sound a bit 'oh gor blimey', and I think it was the school of make-believe where they achieved any qualification to do the job. I know many can take or leave Alison Keenan, but for me she is always the best 'put together' of all the presenters, and I'd rather believe she was a 'style ambassador' than any of the 6th Formers or last chance Punk Rockers that call themselves such !

AK is usually well turned out (helped by a lovely slim figure) with the exception of her hair which is sooo old fashioned. I always think of that awful style of Jilly Cooper every time I see her.

If only she would stop with the Gatling gun delivery. At least when she is on her own she can't talk over herself (although she gives it a pretty good try).

I just went on to have a look at the Clarkes TSV to find that the Bland ambassador isn't that usual nicely spoken lady but the awful "stoilist" who is on with Will on the style channel trailers.

I'm afraid I couldn't even watch muted as I could hear her in my head mangling every vowel.

That's what I mean, LATI, all the old guests (and it seems the vendors) are being ousted out in favour of this new breed of TOWIE 'stylists' ! - no offence to anyone from Essex.

Skechers guest and now Clark's guest binned in favour of rentagobs. Birkenstock binned. Even Bionics guest replaced with an ex-IW bod. Ravel introduced with a rentagob. Shoes are the latest dept. to be culled...

I'm expecting gardening guests to be in the firing line soon! All to be replaced by Gill Gauntlet, Ann Dorrington, Beverly Cressman, Gabby Bradshaw, Lorna Ko... Don't laugh, people, it could happen! After all, it would allow RJ to reign supreme as the true authority on matters horticultural.

Its clear that these (style free) rentagobs are now either on the Payroll of Q or have secured lengthy contracts to perform with the presenters. It'll be interesting to see whether the Bibi Bijoux guest will stand her ground against these younger usurpers !! :mysmilie_14:

I find Lorna K, Abbi or whatever her gadget name is and Vonda Wonda, who seems to pop up with everything from Skechers to Fashions to Handbags recently!

Do they need to shout and stare and talk nonsense most of the time!!! :mysmilie_7:

Vonda Wonda script will always include wearing it (no matter what she is selling) with a pair of shorts (summer or winter) walking over pebbles at the coast.

Latest posts

Back