Nina Leonard TSV 13/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sleeveless Hi-Lo Hem Wrap Front Printed Tunic by Nina Leonard
Item Number: 163703
QVC Price £37.00
Todays Special Value Price £27.96
P&P £3.95

This sleeveless tunic top features a cross-over front with a hi-low hemline, and comes in a choice of five bold prints. Your look can be made that much more stylish simply by adding this Nina Leonard top to some cropped trousers and finishing with some co-ordinating accessories.

A wide range of choices – if you like a neutral palette, choose the Ivory Lines or Black Diamond options. If you're more of a brights fan, we recommend Abstract Multi, Blue Floral, or Navy Geo.

From AM to PM – we see ourselves running to weekend brunch with the girls pairing this top with some leggings and flat pumps. It's then super easy to switch up the styling for an evening look by swapping in some palazzo trousers and heels.

95% polyester, 5% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Abstract Multi
Blue Floral
Black Diamonds
Ivory Lines
Navy Geo

Garment measurements:

Chest: S: 86.4cm (34"), M: 91.4cm (36"), L: 96.5cm (38"), XL: 104.1cm (41"), 2XL: 119.4cm (47"), 3XL: 129.5cm (51")
Length (at the front): S: 63.5cm (25"), M: 64.8cm (25.5"), L: 66cm (26"), XL: 67.3cm (26.5"), 2XL: 71.1cm (28"), 3XL: 72.4cm (28.5")
Length (at the back): S: 93.9cm (37"), M: 95.3cm (37.5"), L: 96.5cm (38"), XL: 97.8cm (38.5"), 2XL: 99.1cm (39"), 3XL: 100.3cm (39.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.163703

If ever there`s a top which resembles a maternity smock then it`s this one.

I actually don't mind this. Even though I hate sleeveless, I have short cropped over-jumpers that will look great on top (similar to the Join ones), and it will disguise my middle age tummy.

I wouldn't wear it, I don't wear anything sleeveless anymore, but imo it is value for money for them that it would suit. Shame about the p&p.

Kathy, for decades (since my teens) I steered clear from sleeveless, until in the last couple of years I started buying the lightweight popcorn cardis, - these transformed my thinking on sleeveless, because despite wearing sleeves in tops, dresses etc, they would appear bulky when wearing thick cardigans.

I've also been converted with the cropped lightweight knit tops that can be slipped on over a sleeveless top/dress, and looks good without showing flabby upper arms.

I've a few NL dresses which are great for work but this isn't for me. I didn't like any of the prints and the style's a bit old hat and without sleeves of any sort I can't imagine it appealing to a big audience.

CC

I see there are a number of 1 star reviews but are only expressing an opinion on the sizing from people who haven't purchased.

I think they have a legitimate point but there really should be a place on the reviews for this type of comment without having to give it a minimum star just to give an opinion.

Kathy, for decades (since my teens) I steered clear from sleeveless, until in the last couple of years I started buying the lightweight popcorn cardis, - these transformed my thinking on sleeveless, because despite wearing sleeves in tops, dresses etc, they would appear bulky when wearing thick cardigans.

I've also been converted with the cropped lightweight knit tops that can be slipped on over a sleeveless top/dress, and looks good without showing flabby upper arms.

Is there any brand of cardies you would recommend? I like short fairly fitted cardies if I am wearing them over a sleeveless top.

I see there are a number of 1 star reviews but are only expressing an opinion on the sizing from people who haven't purchased.

I think they have a legitimate point but there really should be a place on the reviews for this type of comment without having to give it a minimum star just to give an opinion.

Think you are supposed to email customer care .Its pointless putting a review if you haven't tried the item. The sizing is often out on most ranges and I have on occasions has to make a guess about which to go for .

1 star reviews

The problem stems from the different sizing used in the States - the 1 star "reviews" are complaining about the huge size jump between the XL (41") and the 2XL (47") sizes for today's TSV but in the US on QVC at any rate, there's an in-between size of 1XL. Maybe QVC UK thinks this will cause problems so they simply don't order the 1XL size?

I went over the the US website and it looks as though QVCUS has dropped Nina Leonard like a stone..1 "as is" item and 3 others reduced. I wonder what that's all about? Whereas Italian QVC's site is awash with NL. Lennie always seemed happy to visit Italy when he was this side of the Atlantic, bless him.

Latest posts

Back