Nina Leonard TSV 13/03/17 - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loveallthingsitalian View Post
    I see there are a number of 1 star reviews but are only expressing an opinion on the sizing from people who haven't purchased.

I think they have a legitimate point but there really should be a place on the reviews for this type of comment without having to give it a minimum star just to give an opinion.
    Think you are supposed to email customer care .Its pointless putting a review if you haven't tried the item. The sizing is often out on most ranges and I have on occasions has to make a guess about which to go for .

Post Thanks / Like

Default 1 star reviews

The problem stems from the different sizing used in the States - the 1 star "reviews" are complaining about the huge size jump between the XL (41") and the 2XL (47") sizes for today's TSV but in the US on QVC at any rate, there's an in-between size of 1XL. Maybe QVC UK thinks this will cause problems so they simply don't order the 1XL size?

I went over the the US website and it looks as though QVCUS has dropped Nina Leonard like a stone..1 "as is" item and 3 others reduced. I wonder what that's all about? Whereas Italian QVC's site is awash with NL. Lennie always seemed happy to visit Italy when he was this side of the Atlantic, bless him.
    Likes grovesy , Turandot liked this post