Please !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Will someone give Jackie Kabler a talking too ! Ever since she looks like a spaniel her continual gabble is driving me mad. She's currently on the Join show, and any topic is up for grabs except the ****** job she's paid to do, which is the product in front of her. On and on and on, its toilets, words, Copenhagen, cats - NOT INTERESTED !!! Hand her the P45, cos she's no sodding good at presenting !!!

Her hair style is very strange the spaniel ears are a different colour from the rest of her hair, are they pieces that have been clipped on? She has been acting very giddy lately totally opposite to the way she presented when she first started. If you are going to laugh and enjoy a joke please share it with the viewers otherwise we will think you are a little bit soft in the head.

I don't think she can win. People moaned she was too serious at first, people moan that she's too casual now.

I like her.

I'm not moaning that she's too casual, but she's undergone a personality change ! When she started she was always smartly dressed and was professional despite her 'seriousness', but now she's turned into a ditzy "oh what am I doing" giddy plonker, who's taken to wearing clothing that she looks daft in ! I always admired her bob and its colour, but words fail me now.

She is one of many who never ever prepares for her shows so in my book that is unforgivable. Terrible and all as Chuntley is she at least bothers to make it her business to know the items she is hard selling.

Her hair style is very strange the spaniel ears are a different colour from the rest of her hair, are they pieces that have been clipped on? She has been acting very giddy lately totally opposite to the way she presented when she first started. If you are going to laugh and enjoy a joke please share it with the viewers otherwise we will think you are a little bit soft in the head.

That hair around the ear area does look rather strange.Anyone know of a spaniel that has had its ears stolen?

Will someone give Jackie Kabler a talking too ! Ever since she looks like a spaniel her continual gabble is driving me mad. She's currently on the Join show, and any topic is up for grabs except the ****** job she's paid to do, which is the product in front of her. On and on and on, its toilets, words, Copenhagen, cats - NOT INTERESTED !!! Hand her the P45, cos she's no sodding good at presenting !!!

I agree, herself and the Join guest were acting like teenagers when I looked in. They were not very professional. I would think they will not be allowed to present together again. Imo JK is not the least bit interested in her job.

I don't think she can win. People moaned she was too serious at first, people moan that she's too casual now.

I like her.

Think Jackie is quite good and she seems real! Agree that I don't think she has the best hair as she colours it a lot! Give me her over most of the others anytime!

I'm batting for Jackie's team as I think she's fairly natural and nice. I'd watch her over Jill Franks anyday, especially after the other night when she was showing off about how many pairs of shoes her and the guest had between them. Unprofessional doesn't even start to describe her. Chuntly drives me nuts with her corporate QVC-can-do-no-wrong mentality. I like Ali K but she talks so quickly it gives me a headache. Julia R annoys me with her jazz hands and overblown ego. Claire is 100% veneer and wants us to think she's something we know she isn't, she ain't posh! Katie is tolerable but shouts. Pipa shouts and seems to be above her station now. I can tolerate Creepy Craig the social climber for a few minutes. Miceal is rude and smug. Dale is ok but went right down in my estimation when he recently said about how we all feel so special when we pick up a brand we've paid a fortune for. Oh please! Charlie is ok if a bit smarmy. Biaggi just seems like ballast.

I've just read back for typos and now I'm wondering why I ever watch? Maybe I would more if they had decent fashion at affordable prices.

Pardon the outburst, but I've been stuck in for weeks due to illness and, down here on the south coast, we have yet another day of pea souper fog. I hate relying on the TV and everything on is complete carp!

Help!

I did like her but must say on the Clarks show and a Join show yesterday she was babbling what sounded like complete nonsense.
I think its who she is paired with because sometimes she is really sensible.

I like her.

Me too but, her hair looks nice short e.g when she was on GMTV! She was Ott on the Join show but I think she is really happy on QVC & gets a bit silly,good luck to her life can be too miserable sometimes. One time she was on with Michelle Hope & it was so funny,she cheered me up! I tweeted her & said thanks & she replied,top lass:mysmilie_14:

Well, my thoughts were 'I've rushed home for this ???' so in a fit of pique I fired off an email to Q.

Give them their due I had a reply, some of which is as follows ............

"Please rest assured that this would not have been Jackie's attention and we appreciate all the feedback we receive regarding our on air shows, as this is how we improve them. "

Sadly 'Liam' from Customer Support team, got his 'attention' and 'intention' confused, but I understood what he meant.

Well, my thoughts were 'I've rushed home for this ???' so in a fit of pique I fired off an email to Q.

Give them their due I had a reply, some of which is as follows ............

"Please rest assured that this would not have been Jackie's attention and we appreciate all the feedback we receive regarding our on air shows, as this is how we improve them. "

Sadly 'Liam' from Customer Support team, got his 'attention' and 'intention' confused, but I understood what he meant.

Ah, but did he give you a kissy kiss?

Latest posts

Back