Household Helpers with Bissell TSV 28/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i will never but one of these again.. ended up leaving it outside on the pavement

I'm on the hunt for a new hoover (not that I would get something this big) so I'm curious to know why you don't rate this - is it Bissell in general you don't rate? Any feedback gratefully received, thanks!

Bissell ProHeat 2 Carpet Washer with Antibacterial Formula & Oxy Stain Destroyer
Item Number: 806330
QVC Price £239.00
Todays Special Value Price £179.88
P&P £0.00

Bissell's impressive Pro Heat 2 Revolution carpet washer features six rows of rotating power brushes which work to loosen and remove dirt, their EdgeSweep brushes to close in on baseboards and furniture, plus their Heatwave Technology to help maintain the water temperature. Whether you're cleaning carpets and stairs or removing red wine and pet mess, whiz around your home with this easy-to-use cleaner; complete with tools and solutions.

*Please note: If you were to buy the ProHeat 2X carpet cleaner directly from Bissell you'd pay £279.99. So to get it along with the antibacterial formula and oxy stain destroyer at our Today's Special Value price of £179.88, with P&P included, is an exceptional saving of over £100.

Deep cleaning - with 12 rows of scrubbing DirtLifter PowerBrushes, plus HeatWave technology that keeps the cleaning solution at the most effective temperature, you can rest assured that everyday grime and stains will be a thing of the past.

Taking on the heat - Bissell's Heatwave Technology produces a constant heat to help maintain the water temperature throughout the cleaning process. Plus, the heat also enters the brush chamber to help heat the brushes and carpet and improve the cleaning process.

No area too small - this Pro Heat 2 Revolution carpet washer comes with a host of handy accessories which make cleaning every inch of your floors possible. The 2-in-1 Crevice Tool helps to reach even the trickiest parts. There is also a Tough Stain Tool which helps to really scrub at those stubborn stains. There is even a handy bag included so you can neatly store these accessories when they're not in use.

Two modes to choose from - depending on how much time you have, or the condition of your carpets, you can opt for the Deep Clean or the Express Clean. The Deep Clean will take a little longer to dry.

Impressive formula - the Oxy Stain Destroyer cleaning solution included contains oxygen molecules which are only activated upon contact with the stain. Once you've applied the solution, the molecules in the stain are surrounded and broken down, taking care of the usual suspects like red wine, coffee and fruit juice.

What's in the box?

Bissell Pro Heat 2 Revolution carpet washer
1 x Oxy Stain Destroyer (396g)
1 x Wash and Remove Deep Clean + Antibacterial (1.25L)
1 x Wash and Remove Deep Clean + Antibacterial (236ml)
1 x Wash and Protect professional with Scotchgard (236ml)
1 x Wash and Refresh with Febreze (236ml)
1 x Tough Stain Tool
1 x 2-in-1 Crevice Tool
1 x Nozzle Cleaning Tool
1 x hose and accessory bag

Technical specifications:

Wattage: 800W
Voltage: 220V - 240V
Cord length: 7m (23')
Hose length: 2.1m (6'9")
Clean capacity: 3.7L
Washer (h x w x h): 110cm x 32cm x 38cm (43.3" x 12.6" x 15")
Weight: 8kg

Delivered to UK mainland only

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.806330

I'm on the hunt for a new hoover (not that I would get something this big) so I'm curious to know why you don't rate this - is it Bissell in general you don't rate? Any feedback gratefully received, thanks!
The TSV is a carpet steamer not a carpet vacuum cleaner. I have one. It is very good and gets most stains out of my carpets. I have the same model but mine is now about 8 years old. I always run it with clean water after I have finished using it to get it in good order.
For vacuuming I had an old large Dyson and a GTEC airram. I also have an irobot but since I have retired the irobot is no so necessary as I have time to vacuum.

I do like Bissell, but I refuse to watch the wannabe comedian guest. I did have a Bissill shampooer and it was good, but got too heavy for me , so I gave it away. I think the TSV is the next generation to mine.

I do like Bissell, but I refuse to watch the wannabe comedian guest. I did have a Bissill shampooer and it was good, but got too heavy for me , so I gave it away. I think the TSV is the next generation to mine.

The guest presenting the launch was Gaby Bradshaw. Maybe she was standing in for someone. The dreaded Phil Taylor turned up later in the hour. I don't know what he was presenting as I switched off at that point!

The guest presenting the launch was Gaby Bradshaw. Maybe she was standing in for someone. The dreaded Phil Taylor turned up later in the hour. I don't know what he was presenting as I switched off at that point!

I thought it was Phil Parker that was the guest, I must have been half asleep when I had a quick look this morning, I was on the phone so not paying attention...poor Gaby. lol

Thought she was an expert in garden products as well, my god these presenters are versatile.

Latest posts

Back