Antthony Fashion Designs TSV 29/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC Price £58.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.96
P&P £4.95

Stock up your wardrobe for the new season with two pairs of trousers, including one plain and one printed style in tonal colours, both featuring an elegant cut with straight legs and elasticated waistbands. You have a choice between a regular and a petite fit with these flattering Antthony Designs trousers, so no matter your height you can enjoy a style that fits you like a dream.

All-occasion dressing – keep it casual during the day by teaming the plain trousers with a vest top and a cardigan for a simple but professional look. For an evening look, try teaming an asymmetric hemline top over the printed trousers, and adding your choice of heels or embellished flats.

95% polyester, 5% elastane
Machine wash cold

Colour options:

Black with Black print
Grey with Black print
Navy with Blue print
Dark Taupe with Red print

Antthony Designs Pack of 2 Print & Plain Pull-on Trousers Regular
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.165426

Antthony Designs Pack of 2 Print & Plain Pull-on Trousers Petite
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.165427

Hmmmmmmm.... the plain version on the models look very much like the IW recent offerings of 2 pairs for £20 !! AND they had pockets, which these don't seem to have.

Anttony is giving it the spiel of 1930's style - well sorry Tone, but that style, so inspired by Katherine Hepburn who always wore trousers, would be much wider in the leg and have pockets.

Not for me, the supermarkets have similar and cheaper.

You can get practically identical trousers on my local market for less than a tenner a pair!

I'm not a lover of patterned trousers, but still turned over to have a look, heard Alison "rapid fire" Keenan and in that split second before I turned back over, I noticed that as an extremely slim woman she does not suit these trousers, saying that, I think you'd be hard pushed to find anyone that does.

I do like Antthony, but when I first. Looked at these thought they were pyjamas! Look ok on the skinny models. Not a fan of the all round gathered waist band

Not flattering and very run of the mill. I also thought of pyjamas when I first saw them. Not for me.I bought a couple of the IW trousers and they are OK for the price.

I have bought Antthony's trousers before but had to turn them up as I am only 5ft tall and been pleased with the weight and fit for the summer months. They fit well, hang nicely(on me anyway) wash well and need no ironing, so as there is now a petite option I am going to give them a go. I've ordered the black and basket weave version, so fingers crossed. I am probably on my own here as I stopped buying Antthony's clothes when he started using cheap viscose that creases if you just look at it, so I'll see how they are when they turn up.

I'm only 5' too so I'd be interested in reading your review when they arrive. :mysmilie_59:

The trouble with any poly/jersey is they don't look good from the knee down. This could be seen clearly on the plain beige version on the model, it clung to her calf like static and looked cheap at the hem. IW prices are ok for cheap 'knocking around the house and garden' versions.

I don't know what's happened to Antthonys designs .Looking at the show its full of cheap looking separates in the same fabrics and patterns with scarves and waistcoats ,sort of matching so you have to buy them all to get an effect.
There is nothing designer about them .They look mass produced and could be got anywhere.

His clothes used to be much more distinctive and different.

I don't know what's happened to Antthonys designs .Looking at the show its full of cheap looking separates in the same fabrics and patterns with scarves and waistcoats ,sort of matching so you have to buy them all to get an effect.
There is nothing designer about them .They look mass produced and could be got anywhere.

His clothes used to be much more distinctive and different.

I agree. And I was cringeing when he was talking about making grannies fashionable... More like making the models look like old-school grannies, especially in the light blue print in a skirt!

I really do think he is living in another age. Clearly 'grannies' of the type he is talking about are to be found in retirement homes in Florida, with curly blue rinses and make-up applied with a trowel. Someone should tell him that you can be a granny (legally) at 32 years old ! and the 'grannies' in this country have a more fashionable outlook that he is offering. Stretchy waistcoats and matching shark bite tunics for heavens sake - more charity shop fodder.

Maybe he should spend some time being inspired by UK grannies rather than brocade prints from Versailles? My aunt, in her 80s, before she died in 1992 was always dressed immaculately in tailored trousers and stylish tops: either fine knit jumpers or nice blouses. She was style personified. I have a friend approaching 80 who is a modern day version... Shift dresses, slim leg jeans or trousers, smart jumpers and shirts... Never ever with an old fashioned look like Antthony's fashions. His style is rather in a time warp, but that is often the case with US fashion.... Conservative includes how they dress ( generalising, I accept ) not just politics or social attitudes.

He seems a nice guy, but I wouldn't let him style me or dress me.

Received mine today am perfectly happy with them and will not be returning but there are mixed reviews on the website.

Received mine today am perfectly happy with them and will not be returning but there are mixed reviews on the website.

Which colour way did you go for? I hope they wear well and you enjoy them.

I like Antthony even with his dressing up box outfits he wears. I always want to like his fashion... I've bought in the past, not recently. The viscose items get terrible reviews... but had a skirt that aged me terribly so I gave it to charity. I've still got some jeggings of his in my wardrobe, but I need to lose weight to get back into them...

According to the reviews people are keeping them even though they are not that happy with them and some would only wear them in the house.

Its individual choice I know ,but the sales pitch is that they are designer items you can dress up and go out in when they probably are not.Q are laughing all the way to the bank.

According to the reviews people are keeping them even though they are not that happy with them and some would only wear them in the house.

Its individual choice I know ,but the sales pitch is that they are designer items you can dress up and go out in when they probably are not.Q are laughing all the way to the bank.
They won't be laughing all the way to the bank with my money, phoned customer services yesterday after I had received mine and tried them on and got a return label to send back freepost and a full refund including original postage paid. These trousers were different leg lengths, badly stitched and had a very weird rise length that would give me a perfect Simon Cowell look! I've bought Antthony's trousers in the past and they have been ok, aside from always having to turn them up, but I thought these were dire, especially the plain black ones that were so creased when I took them out of the bag that my mom would have called them a dish rag. I'm back to the High Street tomorrow and am unlikely to risk Anttony's range again.

Latest posts

Back