Antthony Fashion Designs TSV 29/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Glad you're getting a label to return them; my heart sinks when I read reviews that say "won't return because of the cost of return postage", I'd rather fork out £4 to return something than keep it and only wear around the house! Quality control seems non-existant on clothing recently - that Cuddl Dudd dress turned out to be a complete dud with the flappy loose too-large arm-hole binding. If folk settle to keep stuff QVC will never address these issues.

I don't know what has happened to his clothing. In the past Ive had a few of his pieces and have been really pleased with them but just lately they look really tatty and I haven't wanted to order anything. Its not as if its cheap. Hes a lovely chap but I think he needs to go back to the drawing board. Perhaps they like this sort of stuff in the USA but I don't think we do here.

They won't be laughing all the way to the bank with my money, phoned customer services yesterday after I had received mine and tried them on and got a return label to send back freepost and a full refund including original postage paid. These trousers were different leg lengths, badly stitched and had a very weird rise length that would give me a perfect Simon Cowell look! I've bought Antthony's trousers in the past and they have been ok, aside from always having to turn them up, but I thought these were dire, especially the plain black ones that were so creased when I took them out of the bag that my mom would have called them a dish rag. I'm back to the High Street tomorrow and am unlikely to risk Anttony's range again.

At least you gave them a try.

I agree with Akimbo that no matter how little things cost I make a point of returning them .i haven't always done it but I make a point of it now .Its the only way to make them improve things.

I sent quite a lot of clothing recently to the charity shop, a few items never worn so I have a strict rule now to take things back if not totally convinced that I will wear regularly. At least with the high Street I normally have up to a month to ponder and re-try on again with no postage charges if I change my mind. Am I the only one who will give anything on a clothing rail a good scrunch test to see if it creases easily? You can't do that when it is on TV.

I sent quite a lot of clothing recently to the charity shop, a few items never worn so I have a strict rule now to take things back if not totally convinced that I will wear regularly. At least with the high Street I normally have up to a month to ponder and re-try on again with no postage charges if I change my mind. Am I the only one who will give anything on a clothing rail a good scrunch test to see if it creases easily? You can't do that when it is on TV.

I always do, get some strange looks sometimes until I tell them why I am doing it. I bought a lovely top in Gibraltar a couple of years ago it creases but they drop out when hung up for a couple of hours. I looked at the label and it was 100% pure silk. Not bad for €20.

Which colour way did you go for? I hope they wear well and you enjoy them.

I like Antthony even with his dressing up box outfits he wears. I always want to like his fashion... I've bought in the past, not recently. The viscose items get terrible reviews... but had a skirt that aged me terribly so I gave it to charity. I've still got some jeggings of his in my wardrobe, but I need to lose weight to get back into them...

Got the black petite ones nice to have a shorter length available.

I just caught the end of an Anttttthony show.Much as he amuses me I cannot believe that Julia is a small.I am an 8-10 but am not big ''up top'.Surely this measurement needs to be taken into account in her size? One model with a lopsided grin is a bit strange.If she has a problem I apologise but she seems' like a deer caught in headlights'whenever the camera zooms in on her.Love Anttttttttttthony's own clothes as he always does his own thing!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I just caught the end of an Anttttthony show.Much as he amuses me I cannot believe that Julia is a small.I am an 8-10 but am not big ''up top'.Surely this measurement needs to be taken into account.One model with a lopsided grin is a bit strange.If she has a problem I apologise but she seems' like a deer caught in headlights'.Love Anttttttttttthony's clothes!!!!!!!

Was it the model Frankie, they use to demo "lifting" face creams? Even tho we know her face is already like that? A true test would be to see if these wonder potions can level the other side? She never seems at ease when asked a question by a presenter.

I always do, get some strange looks sometimes until I tell them why I am doing it. I bought a lovely top in Gibraltar a couple of years ago it creases but they drop out when hung up for a couple of hours. I looked at the label and it was 100% pure silk. Not bad for €20.

Was in Gibraltar last week and got a beautiful black silk top over a viscose vest, £19.95.

I don't know what has happened to his clothing. In the past Ive had a few of his pieces and have been really pleased with them but just lately they look really tatty and I haven't wanted to order anything. Its not as if its cheap. Hes a lovely chap but I think he needs to go back to the drawing board. Perhaps they like this sort of stuff in the USA but I don't think we do here.

I like some of his clothes but some of them are awful! Agree it's the USA style which is different from over here! :mysmilie_7:

I do it too Pandora.

Latest posts

Back