Honora Pearls TSV 30/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Honora pearls TSV 30/3/2017

Are there any clues yet please to what this might be?

I treated myself to THIS Ming necklace from ebay a few months ago and they are very pretty pearls. The TSV looks lovely but I really don't need it do I? I should be able to resist and I'll save up for the bracelet that matches my necklace instead.

Did anyone buy this white Ming pearls stretch bracelet; the reviews are mixed?

I have that necklace and wear it a lot. I did have a Ming bracelet and Ming string necklace but sent both back. The reason being that whilst the Ming pearls never match when they were in a row they were 90% match and 2 pearls stuck out a mile as being very different. If every one of them had been completely different I could have been OK but everytime I looked all I could see were the odd ones.

The single one doesn't have that problem which is why I like it so much. I always take it on holiday as it is easy to carry and goes with everything.

That's a good point about variations are okay but an odd mismatched one looks wrong; I had a Lola Rose bracelet with creamy white stones but one was beigey-brown and looked like a bad tooth! Back it went!

That's a good point about variations are okay but an odd mismatched one looks wrong; I had a Lola Rose bracelet with creamy white stones but one was beigey-brown and looked like a bad tooth! Back it went!

Good description- much better than my ramblings. Luck of the draw I suppose but the bracelet was the TSV when the Mings were first shown, some of the colours were had a lilac tinge, some creamy metallic and some bad tooth colour. Then I purchased quite an expensive string and they were lovely with one bad tooth and one rotten tooth.

Honora 11mm Ming Pearl Lariat 55cm Necklace Bronze
Item Number: 309006
QVC Price £59.50
Todays Special Value Price £49.96
P&P £3.95

A long lariat necklace from Honora, featuring a beaded chain set with three beautiful cultured Ming pearls in delicate pinky-mauve hues. With an adjustable fastening, you can create a number of stylish looks with this stunning Honora pearl necklace that will add a touch of elegance to any outfit.

Choose your perfect shade - the necklace is available in a choice of rose gold plating or white rhodium plating, which both look stunning against the pinky-mauve Ming pearl. The rose gold-plated option offers a romantic, feminine touch and can be paired beautifully with colour spectrums of pinks, mauves, peaches and blues. The white rhodium-plated option is an all-time classic that can be matched perfectly with all colours.

Great for gifting - complete with a Honora-branded gift box and floral pouch, this necklace is beautifully presented and will make for a fantastic gift for a loved one. Alternatively, why not keep this gorgeous piece for yourself?

A rare beauty - cultured Ming pearls are not as plentiful as regular cultured freshwater pearls because there is only one pearl cultivated in each mollusc, making this piece extra special.

Round cultured Ming pearls: 1 x (11mm - 12mm), 3 x (6mm - 7mm) - sourced from China
Rose gold or rhodium-plated bronze
Bolt ring clasp fastening
Necklace length: 57.8cm (22.8")

Colour options:

Rose gold-plated
White rhodium-plated

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.309006

Cheers Ian, I've just ordered the bracelet, but will pass on the TSV. :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back