Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Lisa Riley’s Back and Better Than Ever With Her Brand New Autumn Clothing Line, Exclusively at Ideal World

We’re excited to announce that TV favourite and Loose Women panellist Lisa Riley is returning to Ideal World with style to unveil her brand new autumn clothing line.

After winning multiple plus size awards, Lisa decided to launch her own clothing label ‘Just Be You’ exclusively with Ideal World to overcome the disappointment in styles previously offered to her. After sharing her amazing weight loss journey with the nation, Lisa created her collection of clothing and garments to make you feel “confident, sexy and beautiful.”

The TV favourite says “Of all my collections with Ideal World, this is by far my ultimate favourite. I feel the fabrics, colours and the unique “me” style comes across 100%. It is fashion for everyone. I hope you love it as much as I do!”

Read More

Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Default M&S Mother's Day Beauty Box

.. free when you spend £30 on beauty (worth £80 apparently). Is currently showing as in stock, but seems to keep going in and out of stock. The site also allows you to check stock levels in your local store, though, which is handy. Was a really good one for me, as I love rose-scented things and pink is my favourite colour. :)

http://www.marksandspencer.com/mothe...ox/p/p22510812

› See More: M&S Mother's Day Beauty Box
      Thanks AndiK , Ellaaa, Sooze , DunmowDizzy thanked for this post
      Likes Scandi Princess liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I went into my M&S today, grabbed the second to last beauty box off the shelf and then went around to find £30 worth of beauty products to qualify. I failed! They had a good offer on Rosie for Autograph perfume last week but it seems to have finished and there was nothing else that grabbed me, certainly not to make up £30. With some disappointment, I put the beauty box back on the shelf for someone else.

Likes Minx In Space , miss molly liked this post

3.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndiK View Post
      I went into my M&S today, grabbed the second to last beauty box off the shelf and then went around to find £30 worth of beauty products to qualify. I failed! They had a good offer on Rosie for Autograph perfume last week but it seems to have finished and there was nothing else that grabbed me, certainly not to make up £30. With some disappointment, I put the beauty box back on the shelf for someone else.

Well done AndiK, you stopped yourself buying something you didn't need/want. I got sucked into a beauty box from M&S last year and bought a bag I really didn't need to qualify for the box. It was an expensive mistake!
      Thanks AndiK thanked for this post
      Likes Minx In Space liked this post

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ellaaa View Post
      Well done AndiK, you stopped yourself buying something you didn't need/want. I got sucked into a beauty box from M&S last year and bought a bag I really didn't need to qualify for the box. It was an expensive mistake!
      Thanks, Ellaaa. And you have reminded me that I didn't need the items I bought in November to get my second M&S advent calendar either (and we had to pay for that set!). The current beauty box is rather nice but I couldn't justify stocking up on full price items I really don't need to get it. When I couldn't get the Rosie for Autograph perfume I might have been interested in, I tested another in the range on the back of my hand, thinking I might get that instead, but now it's dried down it smells disgusting. Today's lucky escape No.2!
      Likes Ellaaa liked this post

7.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

I was not really impressed with the contents and IMHO not worth £80 ok as a freebie if you are buying beauty anyway but not an incentive for me.
      Likes AndiK liked this post

9.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by miss molly View Post
      I was not really impressed with the contents and IMHO not worth £80 ok as a freebie if you are buying beauty anyway but not an incentive for me.
      I think I would have used everything but the £80 valuation does seem steep, yes.

11.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Completely agree that it's not worth buying things you don't really want / need just to get the minimum spend gift. Last time I looked on M&S beauty there were lots of things I wanted, but this time I, too, thought I was going to have to leave the box as nothing was really grabbing me. Then I spotted an eye cream I had been planning to buy anyway (for £30 exactly!), so went with that. My box arrived today, and I am really pleased with it. Like I said, the contents of this particular box were perfect for me, which isn't always the case. I love anything rose, the nail varnish is a very pretty shade, the soap smells lovely, and I'd been wanting to try L'Occitane's new hand balm.
      Likes Ellaaa, miss molly , AndiK liked this post

13.    Sponsored Link

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising