Problems with Peony

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So I contacted QVC and asked for a pre-paid label to return the wrong items and I got this - no mention of a £10 credit you will note.

I'm afraid we are unable to send a pre-paid label, however please can I ask you to return the item following the below steps and we will of course refund your postage paid to return it.

• Please return with the completed packing slip, including the reason for return and the action you would like us to take.

• If you no longer have the invoice or packaging please enclose a cover note stating your membership number, order number and securely wrap the item.

• Please keep your return receipt until your refund is received. You should receive your refund within 14 days of collection.

Please return the items to the address below:

The Floral Company (Ruckley)

After returning the items, please forward a copy of your returns receipt to us by emailing [email protected] or sending a copy to the address below as we will reimburse this cost.

What an unbelievable faff which I most certainly won't be doing and I certainly won't be ordering anything from Peony again. THEY need to sort it out with QVC, not me.

Pink tulips anyone?

CC

So I contacted QVC and asked for a pre-paid label to return the wrong items and I got this - no mention of a £10 credit you will note.

I'm afraid we are unable to send a pre-paid label, however please can I ask you to return the item following the below steps and we will of course refund your postage paid to return it.

• Please return with the completed packing slip, including the reason for return and the action you would like us to take.

• If you no longer have the invoice or packaging please enclose a cover note stating your membership number, order number and securely wrap the item.

• Please keep your return receipt until your refund is received. You should receive your refund within 14 days of collection.

After returning the items, please forward a copy of your returns receipt to us by emailing [email protected] or sending a copy to the address below as we will reimburse this cost.

What an unbelievable faff which I most certainly won't be doing and I certainly won't be ordering anything from Peony again. THEY need to sort it out with QVC, not me.

Pink tulips anyone?

CC

Someone posted on FB (about a Peony item which arrived damaged) and suggested contacting them directly as they arranged free collection of the broken item and replacement without postal charge, whereas Q came out with the same BS you've been told.

Pink tulips anyone?

CC

I must have been lucky with the person I spoke to then. I have already spent the credit just in case they changed their minds. I couldn't be bothered to send them back either as it sounded too much of a faff. I do quite like them but having the credit helped me with the decision to keep them.

I would contact Peony directly, you will get a much better response.
I've had damaged items replaced without any need to return broken item - the problem here is with QVC and not Peony

Yes, I agree. The problem is with QVC and it is the first time I have been unsatisfied with their customer service response, they are usually very helpful. It was QVC that got the pictures and item numbers mixed up and if things are to be returned to Peony then they should be getting them picked up from customers and delivered to where they've got to go.

After having another look at the product I have in fact thought I'll keep them for the sake of £20. I just don't like pink but hey ho. Yes I know this is what QVC want but I have to pay to send them back then send ****** receipts and then try and get my postage and money back. It's a crap system. I will think longer and harder before ordering anything else.

CC

I deliberately ignored instructions and returned a faulty Peony purchase to QVC instead of Peony because I had a spare pre-paid label! The refund came through quickly for Q so sometimes it's easier to act dumb. The "still water" wasn't set and was all up the sides of the vase and on the flowers. I'm not keen on this look anyway because the water level is too low to look realistic.

I like some of the Peony items but the Orchid Vase at £150 was beyond the pale. To me it is a ridiculous price for a glass vase of imitation flowers.

Latest posts

Back