Is Diane Gilman going as well??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Samsmum

Registered Shopper
Just wondered whether Diane is gone forever because all her stuff is either on 'last clicks' or 'as is' (whatever that's is!) prices. I've had two pairs of her jeans- one I hated, one I absolutely loved,and I fancied one of her boyfriend jumpers,but some are either gone in my size/colour or completely sold out ( in which case why are they still on the website? Confused.com! Lol!

Just wondered whether Diane is gone forever because all her stuff is either on 'last clicks' or 'as is' (whatever that's is!) prices. I've had two pairs of her jeans- one I hated, one I absolutely loved,and I fancied one of her boyfriend jumpers,but some are either gone in my size/colour or completely sold out ( in which case why are they still on the website? Confused.com! Lol!

thats been gone about 18 months cause she did say she was leaving for an operation then coming back in the fall but that never happend

I moved over to French Dressing Jeans which are much better and some bargains to be had on eBay. I understand that 'not your daughters jeans' are good to. Ignore me though if I'm talking gibberish had one or two G&t's.

I moved over to French Dressing Jeans which are much better and some bargains to be had on eBay. I understand that 'not your daughters jeans' are good to. Ignore me though if I'm talking gibberish had one or two G&t's.

Q had FDJ jeans on a couple of times but they pretty much went as well as the prices were a lot higher & didnt sell

Lets take bets on the next well known brand to go. That's Birkenstock, Diane Gillman. Any more that we know of.

Lets take bets on the next well known brand to go. That's Birkenstock, Diane Gillman. Any more that we know of.

Leighton Denny has gone, Gtech has gone, a lot of the kitchen shows seem to have gone as I havent channel hopped on any for a while, haven't landed on any OPI come to that..........gawd QVC is boring.

Leighton Denny has gone, Gtech has gone, a lot of the kitchen shows seem to have gone as I havent channel hopped on any for a while, haven't landed on any OPI come to that..........gawd QVC is boring.

Leighton Dennytripped up over his ego and smashed his face in! Gtech were just some boring, overpriced vacuum cleaners.

Leighton Dennytripped up over his ego and smashed his face in! Gtech were just some boring, overpriced vacuum cleaners.

Sorry Julius, didn't know we were dissecting people/products, thought we were just saying what products have left QVC. Leighton Denny didn't trip over his ego, he was constantly interrupted when trying to explain about his own products, and constantly getting mocked live on air over his accent, yes even by Alison Young who can't even pronounce most of the beauty items, even after all these "yurs" I'd have told them were to go to if I was him, aren't all vacuum cleaners boring? haven't found one that can hold a decent conversation or tell any good jokes yet.

Leighton Denny hasnt gone as they are just rebranding & when thats done it will be back & there has been lots of kitchen shows & IW have Gtech now but are a lot more expensive than Q was for the same items

thats been gone about 18 months cause she did say she was leaving for an operation then coming back in the fall but that never happend

Yep- that's the last time I saw her. I know she had a lot of serious medical problems before her surgery but we've seen / heard very little. I thought I must've just missed her shows because they've never been exactly frequent at the best of times!

I bought my GTech on the very first TSV and it's still going strong and I would replace it if it stopped working in a heartbeat. It may not be 'sexy' but it makes my life easier.

I bought my GTech on the very first TSV and it's still going strong and I would replace it if it stopped working in a heartbeat. It may not be 'sexy' but it makes my life easier.

I bought mine at the same time too and would definitely replace it when necessary.....a great purchase for me! Each to their own but I would definitely recommend this product although I am aware that some people have experienced problems.

Is that well known on QVC or genuinely well known?

Tiana B has gone as well as the sister brand whose name escapes me.

James Lakeland hasn't been on for ages.

George Simonton has finished. I liked George, though none of his clothes really appealed.

yBf left completely a couple of years back.

Has Slim 'n' Lift finished, in light of recent news...?

Some brands go because the go bust, some just never take off and some reappear on IW.

I liked L'Artisan Parfumeur.

Worse than departures is the destruction of promising brands (Marla Wynn).

Is that well known on QVC or genuinely well known?

Tiana B has gone as well as the sister brand whose name escapes me.

James Lakeland hasn't been on for ages.

George Simonton has finished. I liked George, though none of his clothes really appealed.

yBf left completely a couple of years back.

Has Slim 'n' Lift finished, in light of recent news...?

Some brands go because the go bust, some just never take off and some reappear on IW.

I liked L'Artisan Parfumeur.

Worse than departures is the destruction of promising brands (Marla Wynn).

Tiana B is coming back later in the year after they have adjusted all the sizing to the new standard sizing that all the fashion on Q is being brought into line

Leighton Denny hasnt gone as they are just rebranding & when thats done it will be back & there has been lots of kitchen shows & IW have Gtech now but are a lot more expensive than Q was for the same items

I meant the man himself, I'm pleased to say I don't watch enough (just channel hop really and I'm doing that even less now) to know if there are more kitchen shows than I thought, and no IW aren't more expensive because they often offer the hand held cleaner, or other offers, especially on Pick Of The Day, I bought mine £50 less than QVC were charging with free p&p last year.

I disagree, I thought IW prices were much better than Q's ever were.

Latest posts

Back